Samsung Galaxy Note 10, 10 + 10 + 5G, Pre Order Deals UK Only Plz!!

Search This thread

lawtq

Oct 12, 2011
Well, they're in stock at Samsung. But they say a family members preorder will still be delivered on 5th September.

I asked them how this is possible. It's in sock I argued, preorder customers should be first in line then, if not you're telling me and everyone else that preordering is a waste of time. No she replied, your preorder will be 5th September, but customers who order now on the site can get next day delivery as unexpected batch came in. Your phone is in original batch for preorders only

It was like talking to a brick wall, she couldn't really understand my complaint or didn't care lol. So putting your money down early at Samsung means nothing. Someone who buys me will get it first.

kxdaorbit

Oct 11, 2009
Just wondering, but did your Note 10 plus come with a preinstalled screen protector, and how obvious is it?

All the press releases, YouTube vloggers and folks in the forums say yes, but I don't see one on my UK (SkyMobile) Note+ 5G.

I saw a YouTube video where the vlogger ripped off a thin film from the screen, but I see nothing like this on mine.

pigglett

Dec 10, 2008
Cheshire UK
Just wondering, but did your Note 10 plus come with a preinstalled screen protector, and how obvious is it?

All the press releases, YouTube vloggers and folks in the forums say yes, but I don't see one on my UK (SkyMobile) Note+ 5G.

I saw a YouTube video where the vlogger ripped off a thin film from the screen, but I see nothing like this on mine.

My Note + 5G direct from Samsung came with preinstalled screen protector , you can only spot it by the cut out of the front camera for a film protector its pretty good tho mine already is showing odd small marks

Last edited:
Reactions: kxdaorbit

kxdaorbit

Oct 11, 2009
My Note + 5G direct from Samsung came with preinstalled screen protector , you can only spot it by the cut out of the front camera for a film protector its pretty good tho mine already is showing odd small marks
Thanks, found it and it's quite firmly attached. Seems good for scratch resistancebut I don't think much good for impacts, time for tempered glass.

DKI

Jul 7, 2009
Anyone received the return trade in packaging from Samsung yet ?

I got mine for Note8/9 day after receiving the phone ?

I have not received the packaging but when I upgraded to my note 9 if I remember correctly I got my packaging up to a week later. I rang them up when it came to the note 9 because of my first time on the upgrade program and asking them about the packaging because of it mentioning wanting the phone back within 5 days of getting your new phone. They mentioned at the time at least they want you to send it back within 5 days of receiving the packaging.

Considering it was the bank holiday I expect they would come some point this week or next since experience with the note 9 I found they were not quick but I also do suspect they delay sending out the return package deliberately for a couple of reasons like allow people time to transfer to their new phone. Either way I've already got my old note 9 wiped and ready to go back so when it arrives of my phone goes.

veletron

Dec 1, 2004
Stirling
www.veletron.com
Anyone else ordered from mobiles.co.uk (aka carphone warehouse)? My device showed up Friday and works grand. It was, however ordered as an 'upgrade' and as such I just put my old sim in it, I note, however that they stuck a new EE SIM in the packaging. My old sim has the right number, just concerned that it will mysteriously go dead at some stage in favour of the new sim (which I have not yet installed).

Basically wondering what the new sim is in aid of for an upgrade customer (was previously direct with EE).

west2cool

Dec 15, 2009
Durham
Anyone else ordered from mobiles.co.uk (aka carphone warehouse)? My device showed up Friday and works grand. It was, however ordered as an 'upgrade' and as such I just put my old sim in it, I note, however that they stuck a new EE SIM in the packaging. My old sim has the right number, just concerned that it will mysteriously go dead at some stage in favour of the new sim (which I have not yet installed).

Basically wondering what the new sim is in aid of for an upgrade customer (was previously direct with EE).
Have you tried the new sim .

eVoHicks

Aug 15, 2018
Anyone received the return trade in packaging from Samsung yet ?

I got mine for Note8/9 day after receiving the phone ?

Are you referring to the upgrade program?

I received my Note 10+ last Thursday and on Friday I received the packaging to return my Note 9, then today I have received an email saying my order has been completed and wait for them to settle with Close Brothers/Klarna.
This time last year I was made to wait so long that I got charged an extra month payment for the Note 8 which I hadn't used since I had the new Note 9, so I made sure I claimed that payment back but like I say this year has been rapid!

pigglett

Dec 10, 2008
Cheshire UK
Are you referring to the upgrade program?

I received my Note 10+ last Thursday and on Friday I received the packaging to return my Note 9, then today I have received an email saying my order has been completed and wait for them to settle with Close Brothers/Klarna.
This time last year I was made to wait so long that I got charged an extra month payment for the Note 8 which I hadn't used since I had the new Note 9, so I made sure I claimed that payment back but like I say this year has been rapid!

No just the standard trade in program that I've used previously when I bought Note 8 & Note 9

I remember getting both the phones on friday and return packaging by Saturday . Tho I do remember few people having to hassle Samsung for packaging after 2 weeks without it still

veletron

Dec 1, 2004
Stirling
www.veletron.com
Re the new sim card that comes with EE Upgrades done via CPW/Mobiles.co.uk, this is clarified here by CPW:

EE SIM Swap
As an existing EE customer you will receive a new SIM card along with your handset if you make a purchase through our website; you should continue to use your existing SIM card if is compatible in the new handset. If your new handset requires a different size SIM card, please use the SIM card sent with your purchase. You will then need to manually activate the new SIM card by visiting the following website:

https://myaccount.ee.co.uk/activate-sim/

https://www.carphonewarehouse.com/upgrades/ee.html

west2cool

Dec 15, 2009
Durham
Re the new sim card that comes with EE Upgrades done via CPW/Mobiles.co.uk, this is clarified here by CPW:

EE SIM Swap
As an existing EE customer you will receive a new SIM card along with your handset if you make a purchase through our website; you should continue to use your existing SIM card if is compatible in the new handset. If your new handset requires a different size SIM card, please use the SIM card sent with your purchase. You will then need to manually activate the new SIM card by visiting the following website:

https://myaccount.ee.co.uk/activate-sim/

https://www.carphonewarehouse.com/upgrades/ee.html
Kool.

Dayzee

Jan 6, 2008
Manchester UK
Hows everyone doing with their Trade Ins with Samsung? I sent mine back on 27th Aug, and not heard anything (which I'm seeing as positive) - Just checked Samsung Uk site and on the order it says REDEEMED next to my Trade in Part.

Anyone else hear anything ?

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone