SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 20 ULTRA ONE UI 5 OUT NOW

Search This thread

theincredible2009

Oct 16, 2016
ernakulam
Stable one ui 5 avaialable for note 20 ultra .can dowanload from frija using csc AUT.mine is SM-N986B INS.Downaloding in progress:cool::cool:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-07 181810.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-07 181810.png
    72.7 KB · Views: 168

AarSyl

Stable? I'm on beta 2 and I have EXTREME choppy audio from the speakers (but perfect from bluetooth), jittery apps (got a lot better since Beta 1), and most annoyingly a "hanging phone call audio."

I can best describe my last annoyance as this. During a phone call, there are apps (like YouTube) that allow you to listen to the media audio during the phone call, but at a much trashier quality. Good for audio with talking, terrible for audio with music. However, after I end the phone call, the audio quality is still the same. This would also happen on occasion on Android 12, but pressing the interaction button on my bluetooth headphones (as if I'm hanging up the call) would bring the music back where it's supposed to be. On Android 13, this problem persists until I restart.

Did they squash all of these bugs? And there are much more...they aren't at the tip of my tongue.

Stable? I'm on beta 2 and I have EXTREME choppy audio from the speakers (but perfect from bluetooth), jittery apps (got a lot better since Beta 1), and most annoyingly a "hanging phone call audio."

I can best describe my last annoyance as this. During a phone call, there are apps (like YouTube) that allow you to listen to the media audio during the phone call, but at a much trashier quality. Good for audio with talking, terrible for audio with music. However, after I end the phone call, the audio quality is still the same. This would also happen on occasion on Android 12, but pressing the interaction button on my bluetooth headphones (as if I'm hanging up the call) would bring the music back where it's supposed to be. On Android 13, this problem persists until I restart.

Did they squash all of these bugs? And there are much more...they aren't at the tip of my tongue.
Ah thats whats happening, I could not figure out what was going on with my audio. I have same problem on andorid 12 still, using Buds Pro. Hope this bug gets fixed with Android 13.

doczyus

Jul 24, 2008
Szeged
Dear Users,

I have a sm-n986b /ds device, so it is a Note 20 Ultra 5 G with Exynos CPU.
Since I upgraded to One UI 5, the phone not connect to 5G network.
What I tried:
1. Soft reset
2. Reset network settings
3. Change SIM to new one
4. Hard reset
My provider: Vodafone HU

At my subscription the 5G is available.

Did you met with same issue?

Thank you in advance!

chrisrotolo

Nov 3, 2010
Corona, CA
Android 13 and One UI 5 is now live for ATT locked devices. just had to manually check for update. enjoy.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221210_092224_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20221210_092224_Settings.jpg
    395.8 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20221210_092242_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20221210_092242_Settings.jpg
    367.3 KB · Views: 18