Samsung galaxy Note 3 N900 Exynos need it's own forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

oubsty

Jan 23, 2010
St John's
Am happy see more of us the Exynos users are getting on board with this idea because there is too much confusion with all the other different versions of the note 3. Maybe then we will get proper representation, more development and modifications.

Sent from my SM-N900 using xda app-developers app

maddoc17

Jul 23, 2010
+1 too. Exynos chip needs to get its own forum. N900 and other exynos variants users needs this.

SentinelBorg

Oct 3, 2013
Yeah, I agree. And on the other hand, they should think about killing some of those US-provider specific Note 3 forums.

mouhammadreza

Apr 23, 2011
Tehran
it's essential

from what it seems the Samsung Galaxy S 5 would probably use Exynos 6 series,which would be 64 bit processor and since Samsung will move to it's own home-brewed Exynos for it's flagship,we will see much more Exynos in high-end smartphones from samsung and maybe some other OEMs too.so what i'm saying is, in last few years samsung didn't get along with developers by not releasing the whole documentation of Exynos processors, and developers had too many problems to work with this processor and it led to too few kernels and custom roms BUT with the migration to Exynos and the new smartphones base on Exynos Samsung will cooperate with developers because big portion of high-end smartphone users like to flash a custom roms on their devices and samsung doesn't want to lose them,and if Samsung doesn't cooprerate the pressure will rise so high that they have to cave, like the bootloader lock that HTC put on their phones and after few months they released the unlocker.so there will be a complete documentation,there will be a lot of developer who will work on note 3 Exynos version and if things go smoothly as i just said there will be cyanogenmod for note3 exynos too and it's a lot of development and it needs it own section.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thread Closed

I will get someone to look into this for you all, Im closing the thread as we have enough +1 posts. I can see that everyone is in agreement and this has been bought to our attention now.

Thank you
    We need our own forum so we don't have search for mods and information / news about our phone and the development of the Exynos chipset. So my fellow exynos owners let's push for this

Sent from my SM-N900 using xda app-developers app
    i agree +11111111111111111111