• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 bypass Samsung Account

Search This thread

microtwist

Jun 11, 2021
Hi

Is there any way how to delet,hack,bypass,remove the samsung account reactivation lock from device ?
Need Help or some good instruction !

hope someone now about how to do?

cheers

xxjewsterxx

Jun 14, 2021
Hi

Is there any way how to delet,hack,bypass,remove the samsung account reactivation lock from device ?
Need Help or some good instruction !

hope someone now about how to do?

cheers
not sure if this has been suggested yet but the way I bypassed it was at the screen it asks you to input your account details just tap a bunch of letters and then tap and hold to bring up the context menu and look for google assist after that pops up just search from chrome and tap it then from there search for activity launcher once you have it downloaded and installed go back to where you input your credentials and tap and hold again and again select google assist and then type in activity launcher in the search bar when that is done slide your search preference tabs to the left and it'll say in-app or apps tap it and find the launcher once there scroll all the way down to the setup wizard no the green one will be purple and find google account setup tap it and follow the on-screen instructions. I know it's probably pretty vague but I'm not one for giving instruction so hope it helps​