Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Search This thread

IMaadh

May 30, 2015
Hello dear friends :)
I have a Problem with my Note 4 Device :confused:

1) When i play Clash of Clans (game), i rotate my screen sometimes my mobile is getting Stuck :eek: , after i can't do anything just remove the battery and restart it :(, ( Re-install the app, Factory reset, Wipe, Format ) as i know only it happen when i play the game maybe.

2) My SD card always (Unfortunately Unmounted) - i have been clean it and format it also

3) any Idea if i upgrade the Device to (Lollipop) this Problem will be Solve, I'm afraid to Update still the Lollipop is new and if i had issue cant go back version, I have still Warranty,

Please help me someone with Good Knowledge :angel:
other all things are perfect as i know about my Device.

Thank you :)

gracefang

Aug 17, 2014
Faisalabad
Hello dear friends :)
I have a Problem with my Note 4 Device :confused:

1) When i play Clash of Clans (game), i rotate my screen sometimes my mobile is getting Stuck :eek: , after i can't do anything just remove the battery and restart it :(, ( Re-install the app, Factory reset, Wipe, Format ) as i know only it happen when i play the game maybe.

2) My SD card always (Unfortunately Unmounted) - i have been clean it and format it also

3) any Idea if i upgrade the Device to (Lollipop) this Problem will be Solve, I'm afraid to Update still the Lollipop is new and if i had issue cant go back version, I have still Warranty,

Please help me someone with Good Knowledge :angel:
other all things are perfect as i know about my Device.

Thank you :)

well i think that you should update to lollipop this will change the whole rom base of your device and may fix your problem