Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Bootloop

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hello, I have a problem with my galaxy note 9. I mistakenly started an update with a different firmware from mine (I have SM-N960F). So now it is in bootloop on the screen installing system update. If I press Power + Volume Down the phone can simulate the removal of the battery by switching off and then restarting immediately. I can not get into recovery mode nor download mode. The phone is not recognized by the PC and therefore I can not use odin. How can i do?
    contrary to what some might have suggested in this case dl mode can only be achieved if phone is OFF. ( on the note 9 dl mode button combo changed so... :cyclops: )

so if you cant get to recovery and select power off. let it drain out. then plug the power for 10 min to charge it. leave it powered off
    then unplug. hold vol down and bixby with one hand. while holding those 2 buttons plug the usb cable from your pc.

should revive to dl mode
    bro you are the best.. It's work!
    Love youu
    lol ask mr orange, im actualy the worst
    you need to know what model phone you have and flash the matching firmware.(get latest)

you can also use samfirm tool to get latest firmwares.

you cant downgraded bootloader so maybe you just choose a too old of a firmware.

also be sure you use Odin v. 3.13.1

also check that you are using a good USB c cable/USB port on PC.

Yes.. there was an error non odin 12.3
    It's finally work:good::cowboy: