Some of these tweaks are shared with my other thread:
Google Pixel Optimization Guide
Google Pixel Optimization Guide
GENERAL BATTERY/PERFORMANCE SETTINGS
To Start With- Factory Reset.
- DON'T use Smart Switch
Settings App- Adaptive Battery: DISABLED.
- Synchronization: DISABLED (turn it off again when not in use).
- Location: DISABLED (turn it off again when not in use).
- Advanced features/Gestures: DISABLED
- Auto download System Update over Wi-Fi: DISABLED
- Auto optimise daily: ENABLED
- Auto restart at set times: ENABLED
- Bluetooth Scanning (Location services): DISABLED
- Usage & Diagnostics: DISABLED
- Advertising ID: DELETE
- System Sound/Vibration Control: ALL OFF
- Network Mode: 2G/3G/4G
- Always On Display (AoD): DISABLED
- System-Wide Dark Mode: ENABLED
Background Usage Limits- Put unused apps to Sleep: DISABLED
- Sleeping Apps: All apps except apps you need instant notifications from.
- Deep Sleeping Apps: All your inactive apps.
Google Settings- Nearby connections: DISABLED
- Devices: DISABLED
- Nearby Share: DISABLED (turn it off again when not in use).
- Emergency Location Service: DISABLED
Accessibility Settings- Reduce Blur: ENABLED
Developer Options:- Background Check: DISABLED
- Multicore Packet Scheduler: ENABLED
- Suspend execution of Cached apps (under dev options): ENABLED
- Animation scale (3 entries) : x0.5
Home Screen- Apply dark black Amoled Wallpaper
- Apply dark theme to Wallpaper
GENERAL BATTERY/PERFORMANCE FIXES
Battery Calibration (When %Randomly Jumps/Drops)- Use your phone normally till it turns off automatically.
- Wait a few minutes, try to turn it on again, to make sure it's really dead.
- Plug it into the charger and leave it charging for 2h while it's still off.
- While still plugged in, turn it on, apply calibration using Battery Calibration Pro.
- Reboot while still plugged in
- Unplug your phone then use it normally.
Fix General Battery Leak- Go to Permission Manager, check for any excess permissions, like location, camera or nearby devices.
Fix General Performance- Boot into recovery
- Clear cache partition 3 times.
- Repair apps.
Fix OneUI LagGo to Settings, Apps. Enable "show system apps" then look for each of:
"OneUI Home", "Your Keyboard", "Android System", "System UI", & all the "Gesture" apps.
- Under app info, Battery, set to UNRESTRICTED
Fix UI Frame Drop/StutterSettings, Apps, show system apps.
- Clear App Data & Cache of "Always-on Display"
- Download & install latest versions of Galaxy App Booster & Samsung Good Guardians.
- Launch Good Guardian & select Galaxy App booster
- Launch it and leave your phone till it's done.
Fix Google Apps Battery drainGo to Settings, Apps. Enable "show system apps" then look for each of:
"Google Play Store", "Google Services Framework", "Google Play Services", "Chrome", "WebView" & "Google App".
- Clear data & cache
- Uninstall Updates
- Force Stop
- Reboot, let them update and follow setup.
- Turn Sync Off
- Auto Update Apps: DISABLED
Fix Camera Experience- Wipe Data & Cache of Camera app, reboot to Safe mode, do it again, then reboot normally.
- Turn off location tags, and location permission for the camera app.
- Move all camera modes (portrait, food, etc ..) to the "More" section.
Fix Fingerprint ExperienceGo to Settings, Biometrics and security, fingerprints:
- Turn on "Fingerprint always on"
- Turn off "Show animation when unlocking"
Go to Settings, Biometrics and security, more biometrics settings:
- Turn off "Show unlock transition effect"
Under Settings, Apps.
- Set battery usage to "Unrestricted" for "com.samsung.android.biometrics.app.setting".
Fix Spotify Battery Drain- Under Spotify settings, turn off "Spotify connect in the background" (This won't stop background music playing).
Fix Slow App Install TimeUnder General Google Play Store settings
- "App Install Optimization": DISABLED
Fix OLED Burn-in/Ghosting- Download LCD Burn-in Wiper
- Disable Auto-brightness & set Brightness to 100%
- Launch at least 1 hour
Fix Speaker crackling- Download Speaker cleaner
- Set your volume to max
- Put your phone face down & launch
Fix Google Chrome- Page Preloading: DISABLED
- QUIC protocol: ENABLED
- Smooth Scrolling: ENABLED
- Parallel Downloading: ENABLED
- Auto Dark Mode for Web Content: ENABLED
Fix Reddit- Theme: AMOLED
- Auto-play videos: OFF
Remove Ads System-WideGo to settings, connections, more connections settings, look for Private DNS.
- Set: dns.adguard.com as custom dns & save.
- Close all apps then reboot.
Unlock More Gallery Features- Go to Gallery App, Settings, About.
- Tap version number multiple times
- You'll find more options under "Labs"
REMOVE BLOATWAREYou're gonna need:
- ADB AppControl (Windows)
- Samsung USB Drivers
- ADB Drivers
- Latest presets attached at the bottom of this post
- You have to enable USB debugging and "Always authorise" on your phone
Go to "Systems" tab in AppControl
- Load "Debloat Preset"
- Take a look at all what's going to be removed and unselect apps & features you need.
- Apply Uninstall while checking "delete data & cache".
- Restart your phone to recovery, wipe cache partition, then Repair Apps.
- This is a list of ALL what's removable besides what's needed for boot.
- This list doesn't contain any feature
- Uncheck only what you need (features and apps).
- Or go to "Uninstall" section in AC, search and restore the features you need.
- Keep in mind that deleted apps will all be restored after factory reset.
- Restore all apps before updating your phone
ADB OPTIMISATIONS (USE ADB APPCONTROL CONSOLE TAB)
Backup Your Current Parameters First- adb devices
- adb shell settings list global > global_stock.txt
- adb shell settings list system > system_stock.txt
- adb shell settings list secure > secure_stock.txt
If you want to check parameter's state, replace "put" with "get" and remove value.
Ex: For "animator_duration_scale"
- adb shell settings get global animator_duration_scale
Custom Animation ScaleSame as in Developer settings
- adb shell settings put global animator_duration_scale 0.6
- adb shell settings put global transition_animation_scale 0.6
- adb shell settings put global window_animation_scale 0.6
RAM Plus Configurations- adb shell settings put global ram_expand_size_list 0,1,2,4,6,8,12,16 (Sets sizes list)
Disable Sound Effects on Interaction- adb shell settings put system sound_effects_enabled 0
Enable Progressive Ringtone- adb shell settings put global apply_ramping_ringer 1
Disable Motion Engines- adb shell settings put system master_motion 0
- adb shell settings put system motion_engine 0
- adb shell settings put system air_motion_engine 0
- adb shell settings put system air_motion_wake_up 0
Disable Samsung Cross-Device Sync- adb shell settings put system mcf_continuity 0
- adb shell settings put system mcf_continuity_permission_denied 1
- adb shell settings put system mcf_permission_denied 1
Disable Gestures- adb shell settings put secure double_tap_to_wake 0
- adb shell settings put secure double_tap_to_wake_up 0
- adb shell settings put secure double_tap_to_sleep 0
- adb shell settings put secure wake_gesture_enabled 0
- adb shell settings put system lift_to_wake 0
- adb shell settings put secure volume_hush_gesture 0
- adb shell settings put secure hush_gesture_used 0
- adb shell settings put secure silence_gesture 0
- adb shell settings put secure skip_gesture 0
Disable Screen Saver- adb shell settings put secure screensaver_enabled 0
- adb shell settings put secure screensaver_activate_on_sleep 0
- adb shell settings put secure screensaver_activate_on_dock 0
Disable Smart Stay- adb shell settings put system intelligent_sleep_mode 0
- adb shell settings put secure adaptive_sleep 0
Refresh Rate Upper/Lower LimitsChoose what settings suit you best (1/10/24/48/60/96/120/144)
- adb shell settings put system peak_refresh_rate 120.0
- adb shell settings put system min_refresh_rate 1.0
Boost Apps (Same as Galaxy App Booster)- adb shell cmd package compile -m speed-profile -a
Boost Battery- adb shell cmd package bg-dexopt-job
Clear All Apps Cache (Enter multiple times)- adb shell pm trim-caches 999999999999999999 (Enter multiple times for it to be effective)
Force Stop Apps- adb shell am force-stop com.package.name (Create .bat file containing all packages)