Samsung Galaxy S2/3 Lockscreen?

Search This thread

sgspluss

Oct 27, 2012
sgspluss.github.io
Hello,

I am looking for an Samsung galaxy s2 or s3 lockscreen for our LG O2x.
I have searched on google but i dont found anything :-/

Maybe anyone can help me or can port one...
It would be very nice :good:

Thanks and Regards

sgspluss

Oct 27, 2012
sgspluss.github.io
Hmmm thats really bad hope in any time we can get it :D

Well its possible to use an other lockscreen as the lg lockscreen?
(i want to change it via root)

Any other lockscreen that i can use, like cm 9 lockscreen or any other?

Jishnu Sur™

Nov 25, 2012
ND-BL-MB-KL
We can use the ICS stock..
Procedure:
1)Go to /system.
2)Open build.prop
3)ro.lge.capp_lockscreen=true -> Change this to

ro.lge.capp_lockscreen=false..

Save it and restart the device! You are done! :)

FettleifIsMyUserName

Jun 30, 2012
Sandnes
Well if you know the way to make look a like lockscreen you can tell it to me, this will makes me happy ;)

:D
ok u will first need to download Widget Locker from Play store (u need to buy this) (or get it the pirated way) ( your decision, but to support the developer(s) please buy it

then u will need to download the Samsung galaxy s3 dandelion live wallpaper by wasabi

then chose the live wallpaper as default one, remember to go to options and checkmark: flying seed, touch, water droplet and touch dragged

open up the widget locker app and delete all the widgets except the clock, long touch till u see edit, choose that, go to background color and drag the slider all the way to the right so it gets transparent, then scroll down to the owner info line 1 and delete the text

go back to the widget locker screen again, long press and chose custom slider,
then press get themes, this will open the browser, then scroll down to the Invisible Tabs chose that, this will open a Complete action with window, chose widgetlocker, it will download, take down the statusbar, u will see the download press on it, it will open widget locker, your invisible theme is now chosen

then slide the right slider to the left and chose disable

then slide the left slider to the right go to icon, chose gallery then chose the blank image provided by me down below you now have a blank slider, then press done,

this will you back to the widget locker app, then long press and chose application, do this 4 times and chose the applications u want there

this icons are gonna stay at the bottom of the lockscreen, and you want the invisible slider to be right over them

And that's how u make a look alike Samsung galaxy s3 lockscreen :D

Attachments

• Blank.png
    Blank.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 682
Last edited:
Reactions: kekks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well if you know the way to make look a like lockscreen you can tell it to me, this will makes me happy ;)

:D
    ok u will first need to download Widget Locker from Play store (u need to buy this) (or get it the pirated way) ( your decision, but to support the developer(s) please buy it

then u will need to download the Samsung galaxy s3 dandelion live wallpaper by wasabi

then chose the live wallpaper as default one, remember to go to options and checkmark: flying seed, touch, water droplet and touch dragged

open up the widget locker app and delete all the widgets except the clock, long touch till u see edit, choose that, go to background color and drag the slider all the way to the right so it gets transparent, then scroll down to the owner info line 1 and delete the text

go back to the widget locker screen again, long press and chose custom slider,
    then press get themes, this will open the browser, then scroll down to the Invisible Tabs chose that, this will open a Complete action with window, chose widgetlocker, it will download, take down the statusbar, u will see the download press on it, it will open widget locker, your invisible theme is now chosen

then slide the right slider to the left and chose disable

then slide the left slider to the right go to icon, chose gallery then chose the blank image provided by me down below you now have a blank slider, then press done,

this will you back to the widget locker app, then long press and chose application, do this 4 times and chose the applications u want there

this icons are gonna stay at the bottom of the lockscreen, and you want the invisible slider to be right over them

And that's how u make a look alike Samsung galaxy s3 lockscreen :D