• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Samsung Galaxy s20 fe 5g sm-g781v can anyone please help frp!

Search This thread

dugger42032

Oct 4, 2017
I bought a s20 Fe 5G sm-g781v off on Mecri everything comes back clean the IMEI check the phones paid off I cannot bypass the FRP lock the new September security update Samsung cloud is not available restore data is not available can anybody please give me any suggestions that might help me unlock this phone I have receipts showed where I paid for it I can't seem to get help anywhere

jclu52

Mar 25, 2013
I bought a s20 Fe 5G sm-g781v off on Mecri everything comes back clean the IMEI check the phones paid off I cannot bypass the FRP lock
Talk to the Mecri seller about the issue. The simplest way unlock FPR is using original Google account password. Or you can download an APK to bypass FPR. Google search returns many tools to bypass.

GkHammer

Aug 20, 2017
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite
I can't stand reading content when obviously someone needs real answers not being advised to take it to a repair shop. XdA is about people coming together to help share code and troubleshoot devices. Some of you guys are so green. You must not have made the cut to work for google.

3mel

Aug 23, 2012
London
I can't stand reading content when obviously someone needs real answers not being advised to take it to a repair shop. XdA is about people coming together to help share code and troubleshoot devices. Some of you guys are so green. You must not have made the cut to work for google.
some people don't like giving out info that would be useful to people who steal phones.

Reactions: SeppGoPro
I was successful on att version I was on Android 10 but I had to upgrade to 11 bootloader 2 to work..I used a moto g7 plus as my device to transfer google account with smart switch and it only worked with wireless transfer not OTG.. The software i used is the same in all the videos that boots you to chrome or YouTube after you disable antivirus and signature verification in windows 7/8/10/11....I found one updated video that had the most important information because i spent two weeks stuck on failure to launch chrome script and searching and I hate that Indian techno dub step music...lol... USE WINRAR ONLY TO UNPACK THE PROGRAMS WINDOWS UNPACK 7ZIP OR TERMINAL UNPACK FAILS.... then once you chrome YouTube scroll to version then feedback then find rom in search bar select Samsung store update then select smartswitch to restore backup google account and lock screen pattern... Profit..and no I didn't steal mine mine was an unclaimed repair bad info and 60 days later I'm the official owner registered on samsung.com and brought it back to att as byop....until I purchased carrier unlock from carrierunlocker.net for $25...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    some people don't like giving out info that would be useful to people who steal phones.