• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Samsung Galaxy s21 pre-orders USA

Search This thread

AhsanU

Sep 27, 2013
NYC
Damnit, I received a tracking number for my S21 Ultra in black which I ordered through T-Mobile, it is set to be delivered tomorrow, the 27th. I'm not sure if the impatient bastard in me can wait another month instead for the phantom navy finish + goodies from Samsung (wireless controller, 2 charging bricks, Galaxy Buds Pro)

Blah.

jayr04

Oct 31, 2007
Los Angeles
Damnit, I received a tracking number for my S21 Ultra in black which I ordered through T-Mobile, it is set to be delivered tomorrow, the 27th. I'm not sure if the impatient bastard in me can wait another month instead for the phantom navy finish + goodies from Samsung (wireless controller, 2 charging bricks, Galaxy Buds Pro)

Blah.
Props to Samsung for the cool colors but it’s a shame they don’t all ship at the same time

XRSTOY1

Apr 12, 2011
Same with Mine, stuck in Texas , I am waiting patiently in Chicago , for my S21 256 Ultra Phantom Black

Wacky2bakky

Feb 19, 2011
I pre ordered on 1st day u could which was January 14th. My order shows the phone will ship by January 27th. Well today is January 27th and still no change in order. Still shows as in process. I sure hope I get it by Friday the actual release day. Ordered the 512gb Phantom Black S21 Ultra. (Sprint/T-mobile) Already not looking like another good year pre ordering directly thru Samsung. Last year when i pre ordered the S20 Ultra on day of announcement, weeks went by and the same exact week it was supposed to ship, my order got canceled. They had no explanation and couldn't do anything about it but redo another order. Crazy thing, shipping labels and everything were created thru FedEx last year too.

zeruth

Feb 17, 2011
Had my money in the wrong acc, order kept on hold 1/26. call and paid within the hour. It shipped out 11pm 1/26, Shipping from Kentucky to Indiana, will arrive 1/28. Not bad for being held and still arriving before the 29th.|

S21 Ultra

entropism

Jul 21, 2007
Linden, NJ
OnePlus 7T
Google Pixel 4a 5G
My violet S20 arrived an hour ago, setting everything up now. All I wanted was a flat screen on the size of an S20, and this delivers. UPS will be dropping off the grey S20 from T-Mobile. I think I should have gotten the white as the second color, but whatever.

chkn

Nov 1, 2007
Rialto
I love getting it through its first heat cycle, then doing a factory reset after 1st firmware update,and repeating.
Interesting that it came with 70% battery instead of the usual 50%

chkn

Nov 1, 2007
Rialto
I love getting it through its first heat cycle, then doing a factory reset after 1st firmware update,and repeating.
Interesting that it came with 70% battery instead of the usual 50%

After all that .I won't activate after sim swap!
I thinks it's that sprint legacy/ tmo next thing

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I preordered the Ultra and it is currently marked for delivery on 1/27 - I also ordered the Case with SPen and it is currently marked as shipped with a tracking number - delivery date is 1/21 (this Thursday)

What is unusual is, when I look at Shipment Details for the Case it gives it's weight as 13 pounds, much more than a case would weigh - but it could be the weight of a package that has the case, the S21 Ultra, the Buds Pro, and the box that holds them all....at least that is what I am hoping.... :) I guess I will find out Thursday....
    Good luck to you. I'm still waiting for that email!
    I ordered brown ultra unlocked and it says ship date is February 16th. I guess I should’ve ordered black cuz almost 30 days is a long time to wait.
    Hopefully that is a error. I don't think there will be a shortage unless it's because of the color
    that is no error.
    only blank and white ship next week.
    those other 3 color take 4 weeks to ship.
    Shipment Label created according to Fed Ex - delivery is still expected for January 27th.

When I pre-ordered, I also bought the Case with Spen - That shipment arrived today and from all I can tell, it will work very nicely when I finally get my Ultra. One thing though - while the Spen is very easy to access from the case, firmly held in place on the left side of the case/phone - the case itself has a somewhat slippery finish - I am a little worried that it might be easy to slip from my hands - but I won't be able to tell for sure until I am able to hold it with the S21 Ultra inside it. Still, it seems like a decent case and I do like the way it holds the S-Pen.
    My ship date for s21 ultra 512gb black has been moved up to February 9th. :(