Samsung Galaxy s21 pre-orders USA

Search This thread

NYPDream

Apr 20, 2017
Hello everyone. Haven't noticed a preorder thread for the samsung s21. I pre-ordered the s21 ultra black. Post what you ordered and any updates on shipping.

Adam1906KSC

Oct 26, 2018
Ordered Gslaxy S21 normal because I not like big phones and the same no updates only show expected delivery 29th January, Some people from Germany start reporting the order status change from pre order to in proces

I preordered the Ultra and it is currently marked for delivery on 1/27 - I also ordered the Case with SPen and it is currently marked as shipped with a tracking number - delivery date is 1/21 (this Thursday)

What is unusual is, when I look at Shipment Details for the Case it gives it's weight as 13 pounds, much more than a case would weigh - but it could be the weight of a package that has the case, the S21 Ultra, the Buds Pro, and the box that holds them all....at least that is what I am hoping.... :) I guess I will find out Thursday....

NYPDream

Apr 20, 2017
I preordered the Ultra and it is currently marked for delivery on 1/27 - I also ordered the Case with SPen and it is currently marked as shipped with a tracking number - delivery date is 1/21 (this Thursday)

What is unusual is, when I look at Shipment Details for the Case it gives it's weight as 13 pounds, much more than a case would weigh - but it could be the weight of a package that has the case, the S21 Ultra, the Buds Pro, and the box that holds them all....at least that is what I am hoping.... :) I guess I will find out Thursday....
Good luck to you. I'm still waiting for that email!

Reactions: Geekser

jayr04

Oct 31, 2007
Los Angeles
I ordered brown ultra unlocked and it says ship date is February 16th. I guess I should’ve ordered black cuz almost 30 days is a long time to wait.

AhsanU

Sep 27, 2013
NYC
Trading in an old Exynos Galaxy S8+ to T-Mobile for a 128GB S21 Ultra in black. $400 is great, but not when you consider that Samsung gives $250 for the same phone and another $200 ($250 with a promo code) in credit for accessories. So I left $100 on the table in exchange for financing that doesn't require another credit check.

The Samsung deal is better, but only when you actually use all the credit. The only accessory I would want is the Galaxy Buds Pro, which I can likely find dirt cheap in a month or two. I've got loads of wireless chargers, USB C bricks, etc. so it does me no good. The Samsung deal is absurd for those looking to upgrade or get into the ecosystem.

This'll be my secondary phone for my business, I stepped away from Android a few months ago and am very happy to be on an iPhone, but since I could use a second phone for my business and I don't want to pay for YouTube Premium (Vanced ftw) - I'll rock the S21 Ultra for a while. Lovely to see you folks and hope to share some fun themes, mods, and goodies for the S21U!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Good luck to you. I'm still waiting for that email!
    I ordered brown ultra unlocked and it says ship date is February 16th. I guess I should’ve ordered black cuz almost 30 days is a long time to wait.
    Hopefully that is a error. I don't think there will be a shortage unless it's because of the color
    that is no error.
    only blank and white ship next week.
    those other 3 color take 4 weeks to ship.
    Shipment Label created according to Fed Ex - delivery is still expected for January 27th.

When I pre-ordered, I also bought the Case with Spen - That shipment arrived today and from all I can tell, it will work very nicely when I finally get my Ultra. One thing though - while the Spen is very easy to access from the case, firmly held in place on the left side of the case/phone - the case itself has a somewhat slippery finish - I am a little worried that it might be easy to slip from my hands - but I won't be able to tell for sure until I am able to hold it with the S21 Ultra inside it. Still, it seems like a decent case and I do like the way it holds the S-Pen.
    My ship date for s21 ultra 512gb black has been moved up to February 9th. :(