Samsung Galaxy s21 pre-orders USA

Search This thread

Hurricane Andrew

May 25, 2009
Magnolia, DE
My pre-order through AT&T (S21+, 256GB phantom black) is now in the shipping soon status, but no tracking number. Ship date is still showing 28th for delivery the 29th. Hoping that gets moved up a couple days!

glensta

Jul 1, 2010
Over here
Trading in my Verizon S20 Ultra for the S21 Ultra phantom Black. First time my bank denied order cuz of "suspicious activity" so had to reorder. It was cumbersome but got it done, Samsung gave me an extra $50credit so $250 credit total. Got the buds pro black also. Can't wait. New Toys!

AhsanU

Sep 27, 2013
NYC
I went to a local Verizon shop and saw the S21 Ultra - damn. I've been on an iPhone for a few months and forgot how nice it felt to use Android and see 120hz in my hands. However, I was fairly disappointed in both finishes available from carriers. I've ordered an S21 in Phantom Navy and will have to reject the phone from T-Mobile since they apparently can't cancel an order that hasn't even been shipped yet.

Excited!

joshuadjohnson22

Oct 27, 2011
Atlanta
Still nothing for me. Couple more days and I’m canceling.
I wouldn't worry, it will be overnight so they will slap it in the mail at the same time as everyone else. I changed my mind about ordering the unlocked one and I ordered a T-Mobile version from samsung.com last night and my label is already created with FedEx. I'd expect to see movement in 48 hours or so.

chkn

Nov 1, 2007
Rialto
Fed ex just picked up my package from Samsung ,Texas
If all is good I should have by 27th by end of day.
Signature required, so I guess it's a personal day for me.

ray_longo

Sep 20, 2011
Just got a notification from UPS. Originally I had an estimated delivery date of 1/27/21. But with the notification, it said that I would receive it tomorrow. 🤞🏼

512gb black from T-Mobile....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210125-214130.jpg
    Screenshot_20210125-214130.jpg
    456.8 KB · Views: 37

TPR300C

Apr 27, 2010
Anaheim
Just got a notification from UPS. Originally I had an estimated delivery date of 1/27/21. But with the notification, it said that I would receive it tomorrow. 🤞🏼

512gb black from T-Mobile....
I have the same info on mine but I've ordered quite a few phones from Samsung and T-Mobile before to know since it hasn't been picked up yet, it won't be here tomorrow since we have 2day shipping. The last couple of years I've gotten mine about 2 days early. If they are picked up tomorrow, we can possibly see them on Thursday.

ray_longo

Sep 20, 2011
I have the same info on mine but I've ordered quite a few phones from Samsung and T-Mobile before to know since it hasn't been picked up yet, it won't be here tomorrow since we have 2day shipping. The last couple of years I've gotten mine about 2 days early. If they are picked up tomorrow, we can possibly see them on Thursday.

Yeah, every time I pre-order phones, I get them either a few days or a couple days earlier than release. But I have never gotten a notification from UPS saying that delivery would be sooner than expected. So, I'll post tomorrow and see what happens!

TPR300C

Apr 27, 2010
Anaheim
Yeah, every time I pre-order phones, I get them either a few days or a couple days earlier than release. But I have never gotten a notification from UPS saying that delivery would be sooner than expected. So, I'll post tomorrow and see what happens!
Mine updated, it was picked up this morning but still shows delivery date of 01/27. I have a feeling it will update later today to show 01/28 but we'll see.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I preordered the Ultra and it is currently marked for delivery on 1/27 - I also ordered the Case with SPen and it is currently marked as shipped with a tracking number - delivery date is 1/21 (this Thursday)

What is unusual is, when I look at Shipment Details for the Case it gives it's weight as 13 pounds, much more than a case would weigh - but it could be the weight of a package that has the case, the S21 Ultra, the Buds Pro, and the box that holds them all....at least that is what I am hoping.... :) I guess I will find out Thursday....
    Good luck to you. I'm still waiting for that email!
    I ordered brown ultra unlocked and it says ship date is February 16th. I guess I should’ve ordered black cuz almost 30 days is a long time to wait.
    Hopefully that is a error. I don't think there will be a shortage unless it's because of the color
    that is no error.
    only blank and white ship next week.
    those other 3 color take 4 weeks to ship.
    Shipment Label created according to Fed Ex - delivery is still expected for January 27th.

When I pre-ordered, I also bought the Case with Spen - That shipment arrived today and from all I can tell, it will work very nicely when I finally get my Ultra. One thing though - while the Spen is very easy to access from the case, firmly held in place on the left side of the case/phone - the case itself has a somewhat slippery finish - I am a little worried that it might be easy to slip from my hands - but I won't be able to tell for sure until I am able to hold it with the S21 Ultra inside it. Still, it seems like a decent case and I do like the way it holds the S-Pen.
    My ship date for s21 ultra 512gb black has been moved up to February 9th. :(