• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Samsung Galaxy S21 ULTRA problem with missed calls notifications

Search This thread

tsiglas

May 10, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S21 ultra, Note 20 ultra, A51, Note 10 plus some of the devices my family own have problem with missed calls notifications....
When you have a missed call sometimes (not always about 4 to 10 times) there isn't any notification on locksceen or AOD.... You must unlock the device to see notification
This start with ONE UI 3.0 and continues to ONE UI 3.1 to all the devices above with diferent set up without any "anti-virus", cleaner or led notification 3rd party apps...
All permissions and notifications are enable to all samsung stock apps refer to phone apk.....

It_ler

Recognized Contributor
Aug 23, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S8
Samsung Galaxy S10
Samsung Galaxy S21 ultra, Note 20 ultra, A51, Note 10 plus some of the devices my family own have problem with missed calls notifications....
When you have a missed call sometimes (not always about 4 to 10 times) there isn't any notification on locksceen or AOD.... You must unlock the device to see notification
This start with ONE UI 3.0 and continues to ONE UI 3.1 to all the devices above with diferent set up without any "anti-virus", cleaner or led notification 3rd party apps...
All permissions and notifications are enable to all samsung stock apps refer to phone apk.....
Strange... Works fine on my S10 with stock Android 11 and OneUI 3.1.
Please check in Settings - Notifications - More - Show system apps and All ... Search for the right Phone with Missed calls.
See my screenshot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210427-204444_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20210427-204444_Settings.jpg
    345.5 KB · Views: 26