Samsung Galaxy S3 GT i9300 "Not Registered to Network"

Search This thread
Aug 13, 2014
Belo Horizonte
Look my device (Samsung Galaxy S3 GT i9300) has a problem in the GSM system to attempting a connection appears the message "Not Registered to Network", I literally everything you can imagine in this world (absolutely everything), I started trying:

- Use the new version of Busybox and the old version along with Ariza Patch
- Installing the Kernel Stock along with the modified solution of this problem that would Modem.
- Performing the reset of the EFS folder.
- Making Factory Reset
- Installing Stock ROM through Odin
- I used the firmware 21.1.14 (the latest version) of the Brazilian operator TIM is the ZTM (I've used the international Firmware too)
- I performed the process of downgrading the ROM for 4.2 and 4.1
- Have you installed all possible ROMs, Modems possible, possible Kernels.
- And finally, that's as far as changing the SIM Operator as trying to configure the automatic or manual Networks...

(Note: during my use of the apparatus I never did any of EFS Backup folder, know very well the risks they take responsibility to not opt ​​for backing up, and that was the price I paid for not having done the backup, but I'm looking for a solution to solve this by removing the option to restore the EFS folder, since I did not perchance Backup it) - and remembering that I live in Brazil.

So the question is: Is there a solution for this? Or you must take your unit in technical assistance for them to do the repair via Box? :(:(:confused::confused:

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2014
Belo Horizonte
Take to 'technical assistance' for them to repair. Make sure it works on firmware 4.3 before you pay them.

Got it from the beginning I already knew that the only solution was to bring in a same technical assistance, but thought I had another solution now is to see how they will charge for the service in relation to firmware believe that it does not interfere much, since I bought the machine in the store in August of 2013 and at that time was the official launch of version 4.1 and version 4.3 only came in April 2014 (at least the Brazilian version, since the UK version was not very well regarded here) but anyway, thank you friend! :good::cool::cool:

Darke5tShad0w

Nov 18, 2013
TheXboxCast
Thanks rp158!

We REALLY need to get the FAQs updated with my info on CSCs etc. I can only presume no admins have read my postings yet.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s3/help/suggestions-s3-faq-t2902962

Go to faq thread, pm OP to edit, report post to mods giving them the reason and info.
If either of them agree to the changes it will be done bu please stop hijacking others post, also asking the mods or admin to do something in a normal post tons of time will not get it done. They do not read the posts and there are alot of other sections for them to monitor and only a few of them. That's what the report button is for :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Take to 'technical assistance' for them to repair. Make sure it works on firmware 4.3 before you pay them.
    Did you read the today's post here about wrong CSC?
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone