Samsung galaxy s4 mini duos gt i9192 does not appear in my computer

Search This thread

salim2000

Sep 5, 2013
I have a problem with my s4 mini duos ..it doesn't appear in my computer.. And when I connect any other mobile it is o.k but my phone no..if i connect another s4 mini dous it appears. But my s4 mini duos not appear!"""

dalbirxda

Oct 7, 2009
I have a problem with my s4 mini duos ..it doesn't appear in my computer.. And when I connect any other mobile it is o.k but my phone no..if i connect another s4 mini dous it appears. But my s4 mini duos not appear!"""

1. Change the USB cable.
2. Try connecting on another USB port on your PC.
3. What is the ROM version (hope both s4 minis were having same ROMs, when u tried). What is the version of Kies installed? Or you have Kies installed at all?
4. When you connect the phone, does your OS (if it's Windows) give a sound indication.
5. Be specific, is there no indication or does it show in your device manager as a "?"

salim2000

Sep 5, 2013
1. Change the USB cable.
2. Try connecting on another USB port on your PC.
3. What is the ROM version (hope both s4 minis were having same ROMs, when u tried). What is the version of Kies installed? Or you have Kies installed at all?
4. When you connect the phone, does your OS (if it's Windows) give a sound indication.
5. Be specific, is there no indication or does it show in your device manager as a "?"

I use the same cable and the same pc for rom installing(it is work normally), but it doesn't apear in my computer.

dalbirxda

Oct 7, 2009
I had dame problem with my S3 which I bought from ebay. It turned out it was an imported assembled phone, without Samsung official warranty. I had to return the phone as the build was showing as modified and boot image was unofficial.

FearFac

Aug 2, 2014

Maybe just install Samsung Kies, this will install also USB drivers.

fburgos

Sep 1, 2012
You can use Odin to flash firmwares, Odin works fine.

But your storage (both sdcard) don't appear on the computer.

Is this right?

Allwinda94

Feb 19, 2014
There might be two kinds of common to samsung phones issues
1 - phone connected not through genius cable - use one that came in box with device
2 - phone is not in mtp mode - in this case dial in STOCK dialer *#0808# , in appeared box select mtp+adb or if not works ptp+adb

There is also some rare occasions of not detecting device on WindowsXP but usually it is not the case

Reactions: GT-I9192user

salim2000

Sep 5, 2013
1 - phone connected not through genius cable - use one that came in box with device
2 - phone is not in mtp mode - in this case dial in STOCK dialer *#0808# , in appeared box select mtp+adb or if not works ptp+adb

There is also some rare occasions of not detecting device on WindowsXP but usually it is not the case

1-I connected it through genius cable - I used one that came in box with device..that is work with other devices properly.. but not solve the issue
2-I tried i ,but also it didn't solve the issue

fburgos

Sep 1, 2012
Have you tried on different computer?

Are you using screen lock, pin, pattern etc? In mine if screen is locked in the computer device appears empty, no internal storage or sdcard

furqanjavaid

Jul 8, 2014
Thank You

Thank You

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone