• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
Search This thread

Kenora_I

Jun 12, 2021
Ireland
Redmi 7A
Samsung Galaxy A21s
This is android 10.
You issue needs more insight, I can't solve it with the vague “doesn't work” statement.

japanizy

Aug 16, 2021
This is android 10.
You issue needs more insight, I can't solve it with the vague “doesn't work” statement.
The idm download program does not accept downloading this file from DRIVE, it reaches 98 percent and the download is interrupted, the file is corrupt, I downloaded it with difficulty from within the application drive
. 1 i install TWRP recovery
2 wipe data system cache... .
3 install zip file. I have done all these steps. It gives me an error of not accepting. There is not enough support for this phone. thank you im sorry.

Last edited:

Kenora_I

Jun 12, 2021
Ireland
Redmi 7A
Samsung Galaxy A21s
The idm download program does not accept downloading this file from DRIVE, it reaches 98 percent and the download is interrupted, the file is corrupt, I downloaded it with difficulty from within the application drive
. 1 i install TWRP recovery
2 wipe data system cache... .
3 install zip file. I have done all these steps. It gives me an error of not accepting. There is not enough support for this phone. thank you im sorry.
Whatever that is, it is due to your internet connection.
Im sorry, but TWRP probably fails due to a corrupt zip.
You must find a better connection to download it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ERROR: 7 Error installing zip file.

erase first lines of the updaterscript to get install on TWRP.

try that if you get this error
    But first find a stable internet connection and try