• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Samsung Galaxy s7 Edge sm-g935f downgrade to 6.0.1

Search This thread

Valdetnamani

Apr 4, 2018
Hello guys, I want to downgrade to android 6.0.1, but i can’t find the right(correct) firmware. I have tried a lot of firmwares, but in the end, something won’t work, vibration won’t work, or phone is working too slowly... my csc is: G935FAUT2DRB1. My pda is: G935FXXU2DRB6. In the sammobile webpage I have found android 7 with csc and pda, but android 6 I can’t find, could someone tell me how can i find the firmware? Thank u.

Ibuprophen

Sep 4, 2012
Upstate New York
Hello guys, I want to downgrade to android 6.0.1, but i can’t find the right(correct) firmware. I have tried a lot of firmwares, but in the end, something won’t work, vibration won’t work, or phone is working too slowly... my csc is: G935FAUT2DRB1. My pda is: G935FXXU2DRB6. In the sammobile webpage I have found android 7 with csc and pda, but android 6 I can’t find, could someone tell me how can i find the firmware? Thank u.
I don't have this device but, your best bet is to post this question within the following Q&A thread that's specific to your device.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3489011

Good Luck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I DO NOT provide support via PM unless asked/requested by myself. PLEASE keep it in the threads where everyone can share.