Samsung galaxy tab 3 8" sm-t310

Search This thread

nicknack35

May 19, 2014
Hey all im a noob to the site thanks for having me here just a question im in the uk and have the tab 3 8" 16gb im just wondering when the kitkat update will be released for the tab 3 im not sure if i will have t do t manually or it will automatically update does anybody have this update yet many thanks :good::)

safariking

Jan 4, 2012
Lelystad
OnePlus Nord 2 5G
Hey all im a noob to the site thanks for having me here just a question im in the uk and have the tab 3 8" 16gb im just wondering when the kitkat update will be released for the tab 3 im not sure if i will have t do t manually or it will automatically update does anybody have this update yet many thanks :good::)

The tab 3 will not receive Kitkat at all stop dreaming it is Samsung :p

Reactions: ludoo

Gilly10

Sep 22, 2012

It's barely even a year old so well within the supposed 18 month window, just wait until they have the Tab 4's out then they will likely release it after those have been out a while so as not to interfere with their sales.

It's been said as much that the Tab 3's are in line to receive the 4.4 KitKat update, they may well only end up releasing it for the 8.0, 10.0 & the Sprint version of the 7.0

So until Samsung out right say it's not getting it, then it's coming.

safariking

Jan 4, 2012
Lelystad
OnePlus Nord 2 5G
It's barely even a year old so well within the supposed 18 month window, just wait until they have the Tab 4's out then they will likely release it after those have been out a while so as not to interfere with their sales.

It's been said as much that the Tab 3's are in line to receive the 4.4 KitKat update, they may well only end up releasing it for the 8.0, 10.0 & the Sprint version of the 7.0

So until Samsung out right say it's not getting it, then it's coming.

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/faq/FAQ00059206/82024/EFC-1G6FFEGSTA Tab 3 is listed here

but on some sites like sammobile they said it won't be updated at all so i think it won't get the update.

The galaxy S3 wich is more powerfull than the Tab 3 is not receiving the kitkat update to

Gilly10

Sep 22, 2012
http://www.samsung.com/us/support/faq/FAQ00059206/82024/EFC-1G6FFEGSTA Tab 3 is listed here

but on some sites like sammobile they said it won't be updated at all so i think it won't get the update.

The galaxy S3 wich is more powerfull than the Tab 3 is not receiving the kitkat update to

Yeah it's listed on their own site, although they don't specify which models.

The Note 8.0 just got KitKat (also on that list) pretty much out of the blue the other week, I will be very surprised if the Tab 8.0 (& I guess 10.0) don't get it, it's the 7.0 I'd be more doubtful about.

Tab 3 8.0 has 1.5GB RAM, it shouldn't really be an issue, but I think it's time Samsung trimmed their bloatware down, I use none of it.

atifsh

Sep 24, 2009
Islamabad
cousin's almost new tab 3 8.0 is showing a weird problem.
sometimes the screen stop responding and only way is to press power to turn off screen and back on and touch starts working again.
what you guys think, a hardware problem in line or just a software glitch.
tab is full stock and not been rooted.

silvano2

Mar 30, 2013
Paris
cousin's almost new tab 3 8.0 is showing a weird problem.
sometimes the screen stop responding and only way is to press power to turn off screen and back on and touch starts working again.
what you guys think, a hardware problem in line or just a software glitch.
tab is full stock and not been rooted.
u r in the wrong thread but safariking maybe reply..he is so nice guy
but i would advice you give it back to where you bought it

Last edited:

bluedory

Apr 12, 2007
Tab 3 is listed here

This old post is very funny. Speculation was no update for Tab 3 and S3 but I JUST updated S3 to KitKat and soon Tab 3 will have it too!

UK and France just got OTA KitKat and soon US will too.

Just funny to see.

samsungwarrior

Aug 21, 2010
If its ok, could you please give an overview of the new rom, what's new and whats missing from the old rom that might make someone consider whether to upgrade or not. This site is fantastic, one thing that is usually difficult though is finding basic rom change related info , more often than not its how to root a new rom with no details of the changes, and some people are only cosidering change. Thanks. (I believe side loading flashplayer is now impossible ?) Thanks again.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.