• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Light Project/Rom(matisse 10.1 & millet 8.0)

Search This thread

hjroh0315

Jun 9, 2015
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
Thinking again, Mainlining would be too much for getting linux on our machines. Why don't we port postmarketOS to galaxy tab 4? (besides theres a "working" port, but things, such as wifi, are broken :( )

DJABHipHop

Dec 7, 2017
pressthemes.freesite.host
I need Developer willing to mess with the grand 2, the s5 mini duos, Tab 4 10.1 LTE, Tab 4 10.1 WiFi, Tab 4 10.1 3G, Tab 4 8.0 LTE, Tab 4 8.0 WiFi, Tab 4 8.0 3G & S3NEO if you have anyone there devices and wanns developer for it PM me on Taelegram!!!!

Last edited:

DrWeb2

Feb 27, 2018
Las Vegas
Need advice on using the Light Project...

Hi,
It's so good to see someone has fixed the camera and microphone, so I hope that is working for all.
I have an older Samsung Galaxy Tab 4, which I've been running under an older CyanogenMod setup/ROM. See some details below:

My tablet: SM-T530 Model
My Android: Android version 7.1
My Mod: CyanogenMod version 14.1-20161117-0709-UNOFFICIAL-matissewifi
Build date
Nov 17, 2016
Build number
cm_matissewifi-userdebug 7.1 NDE63X e93aca0a67 test-keys
CyanogenMod API level Guava (7)
Android security patch level November 5, 2016

I'd like to update to your ROM/Mod, but wondering if I should reset the device to factory first? Or do you think I can just install it OVER the Matissewifi mod I have on there now?

I'm attempting to setup the old Tab 4 as a "smart display" in my kitchen area. Having the camera and mic would be awesome, because if it works, I can do video calls via Duo.
I tried yesterday to use my setup with Google Assistant, and it couldn't hear me at all (re: that old mic problem).

Appreciate any input and advice.. thank you, DrWeb

Last edited:

TripodKnight

Mar 24, 2013
14.1 without GAPPS

I haven't checked development for the Tab 4 in a year or so, thank you for fixing the camera and mic!

Is it possible to get a de-googled version of this rom? I don't use google play services (or chrome or any other GAPPS) and have the tablet run faster without them.

Thanks!

TripodKnight

Mar 24, 2013
I haven't checked development for the Tab 4 in a year or so, thank you for fixing the camera and mic!

Is it possible to get a de-googled version of this rom? I don't use google play services (or chrome or any other GAPPS) and have the tablet run faster without them.

Thanks!

For anyone else who is considering this ROM, the bluetooth audio didn't work (which is a must for me). I flashed this older ROM instead. Though on this one the microphone and camera do not work (I'd like them but bluetooth is more important for me).

https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=76420896&postcount=1743

DJABHipHop

Dec 7, 2017
Hi,
It's so good to see someone has fixed the camera and microphone, so I hope that is working for all.
I have an older Samsung Galaxy Tab 4, which I've been running under an older CyanogenMod setup/ROM. See some details below:

My tablet: SM-T530 Model
My Android: Android version 7.1
My Mod: CyanogenMod version 14.1-20161117-0709-UNOFFICIAL-matissewifi
Build date
Nov 17, 2016
Build number
cm_matissewifi-userdebug 7.1 NDE63X e93aca0a67 test-keys
CyanogenMod API level Guava (7)
Android security patch level November 5, 2016

I'd like to update to your ROM/Mod, but wondering if I should reset the device to factory first? Or do you think I can just install it OVER the Matissewifi mod I have on there now?

I'm attempting to setup the old Tab 4 as a "smart display" in my kitchen area. Having the camera and mic would be awesome, because if it works, I can do video calls via Duo.
I tried yesterday to use my setup with Google Assistant, and it couldn't hear me at all (re: that old mic problem).

Appreciate any input and advice.. thank you, DrWeb

1) Down all the files and put therm in the exterinal sdcard under a folder called Pie so you flash then all at once in oder.
2) Disable all tweaks.
3) Back up current rom to extreinal sdcard just in case something goes wrong.
4) Reset the device.
5) Flash all the files at once in order by selecting the ROM, then opengapps, any any other m9de you like, includeing opengapps sinec Pie ROM doea not inclede them.
6) Restore the data only from previous ROM wait till it done reboot.
7) Renable all tweaks and enjoy.

DrWeb2

Feb 27, 2018
Las Vegas
1) Down all the files and put therm in the exterinal sdcard under a folder called Pie so you flash then all at once in oder.
2) Disable all tweaks.
3) Back up current rom to extreinal sdcard just in case something goes wrong.
4) Reset the device.
5) Flash all the files at once in order by selecting the ROM, then opengapps, any any other m9de you like, includeing opengapps sinec Pie ROM doea not inclede them.
6) Restore the data only from previous ROM wait till it done reboot.
7) Renable all tweaks and enjoy.

Thanks for the nice outline, extra cool. Turns out, I was curious and figured you had moved on from this project.. so I followed the guidelines on the project, TWRP etc., and it worked just fine. I think it did include the opengapps, as all those seem to be present after the 2nd reboot (as instructions said). I have the microphone working, which enable Google Assistant for my "smart display" in the kitchen. I have a camera! and tried some video calls on DUO, aced it.. so many thanks for the project. First-rate, easy, and powerful :) ..take care, DrWeb aka Michael... p.s. I used the UNOFFICIAL, and since I hadn't tweaked the prior ROM a lot, I didn't mind just letting it go. I was going to build the new ROM up from ground level with widgets, music, video, kitchen apps, news, etc. --to enjoy while in the kitchen.

DJABHipHop

Dec 7, 2017
Thanks for the nice outline, extra cool. Turns out, I was curious and figured you had moved on from this project.. so I followed the guidelines on the project, TWRP etc., and it worked just fine. I think it did include the opengapps, as all those seem to be present after the 2nd reboot (as instructions said). I have the microphone working, which enable Google Assistant for my "smart display" in the kitchen. I have a camera! and tried some video calls on DUO, aced it.. so many thanks for the project. First-rate, easy, and powerful :) ..take care, DrWeb aka Michael... p.s. I used the UNOFFICIAL, and since I hadn't tweaked the prior ROM a lot, I didn't mind just letting it go. I was going to build the new ROM up from ground level with widgets, music, video, kitchen apps, news, etc. --to enjoy while in the kitchen.
Awesome Join my telegram groups I like your Idea a lots, I want to turn mine into a DJ controller similar to the lemur touch screen controller using midi over WiFi, BT or USB

Last edited:

DrWeb2

Feb 27, 2018
Las Vegas
Awesome Join my telegram groups I like your Idea a lots, I want to turn mine into a DJ controller similar to the lemur touch screen controller using midi over WiFi, BT or USB
Thanks, DJ.. I can see your page on Instagram, but that's not something I use these days.. so many options & choices.. good luck on the controller project.. thanks again...

DiegoGramaglia

Mar 17, 2020
Help!

Hello,
I have a samsing galaxy tab 4 sm-t535 with android 5. I rooted the device but now every time the twp starts and if I try a ROM installed by an error. The ROM that I have tried or included is this: lineage-17.1-20200225-UNOFFICIAL-matisselte-Unsweetened-XDA-BUILD.zip
QW32D9B

efidrs

Jul 27, 2020
Thank you, you're a savior

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

Hello,
I have a samsing galaxy tab 4 sm-t535 with android 5. I rooted the device but now every time the twp starts and if I try a ROM installed by an error. The ROM that I have tried or included is this: lineage-17.1-20200225-UNOFFICIAL-matisselte-Unsweetened-XDA-BUILD.zip
QW32D9B

I had the same error, actually unzip the ROM and go to META-INF\com\google\android rename the file updater-script to updater-script.txt open the file delete the line that starts with "assert" till the semi colon ";" save the file, rename it again to updater-script, .zip the whole rom again and flash

NekoAiba

Oct 16, 2021
Hi
I have a matisse3g tablet
I have tried to download the matisse3g builds (20200720 and the latest)
When i boot i do see the logo and the screen does dim
But it just never boots (waited a good 30 mins)
I have tried twrp 3.3.0.1 and 3.5.2.9_0
Non of them made it work
What can i do to fix this issue
Thanks in advance

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My goal for this project is to fix camera, microphone, then tweak the rom and then eventually bring pie after all the bugs are terminated.
    Also this rom will eventually rebranded to LightningFastRom as LightOS was already taking on GitHub.

Older & Unstable Build will be deleted as space is needed

All New as of 6/20/2019 are now userdebug builds until the next version of android is ready Plus if mush faster then before

Rom Change Log
    Version 6.0(8/8/2019)

What Works
    • Mobile Data on milletlte/milletltetmo, millet3g, matisselte/matisseltetmo, matisse3g.
    What Different
    • Nothing on 10.1 & 8.0 WiFi model other than a security patch probably.

Version 5.1(7/31/2019)
    What Works
    • WiFi.
    • Bluetooth 70% still No Audio.
    • Audio.
    • Cellular(Not tested as my device is WiFi only)?
    • External-SDCard.
    • ADB/MTP.
    • Display Casting.
    • Mobile Hotspot(Tested on older build).
    • Rear Camera 100%.
    • Camera(95% May crash with settern apps).
    • Microphone(Work 100% except in Skype witch the microphone does not work at all unless your with bluetooth headphone).
    • Calendar now works as expected with no error or crashing at all.
    • Youtube 100% lag free.
    • Custom Launcher 100% lag free.
    • Overall System 80% lag free.

What Need Testing
    • Everything else.

What Fixed 100%
    • WiFi Range.

What Still Need Fixing
    • All The Little Stuff.
    • Microphone/Audio in Skype with no bluetooth headphone.
    • Front Camera on millet device which carry over from @sub77 DUMM rom.
    • bt_a2dp on all devices.
    • Mobile Data on 3G & LTE model.
    • Eleven Music Player as it look ugly.
    • Look & Feel
    • IR Blaster For SM-T530NU, SM-T335/SM-T337TMO,SM-T330NU witch was working till I swap the kernel to fix the camera.
    • Wallpaper or lack of custom wallpaper as I removed them all.

What Bin Tweak So Far On The Ui Level
    • Quick Setting Tile(Unnecessary Quick Setting Tile have been remove to better align with this devices hardware capability).
    • Charge Animation.
    • Lineage OS Setting Icon & accent color.
    • Evlen Music Player Icon & accent color (May swap for better app).
    • Lineage OS File Manager Icon & accent color.
    • Lineage OS Recorder Icon & UI colors.
    • Lineage OS System accent color.
    • CMParts has been tweak & something have been arranged to better make sense while other thing have been scraped.
    • Launcher Now Has Icon pack support, notification badge support & does not crash at al.
    • ETC...

What I've Keep From Lineage
    • Evlen Music Player (May swap for better app).
    • LineageOS Recorder.
    • LineageOS File Manager.

What Bin Add Or Remove
    • Eleven Music player theming has started but fully completed
    • System theming has started but fully completed
    • Google Camere replace With Open Camera
    • milletwifi
    • milletlte(SM-T335)
    • milletlte(SM-T337TMO)
    • millet3g
    • matisse3g
    • Sweetened & Unsweetened version the rom.
    • LineageOS boot animation replace custom boot animation I made
      • Sweetened version come with the Nano gapps preinstall.
      • Unsweetened has no gapps preinstall & come with no keyboard, No camera, no browser, no email client, no cleander client, no contact client think of it as barebones, debloated with no crap like screen saver, lame wallpaper, ETC... I mean If a barebones rom for your Tab 4 10.1 with lte as a dash mount stereo then install the pico package of the OpenGapps.
    • All Stock LineageOS Have Been Replaced With Google Counterpart.
    • A Modded Version Of @amirzaidi Launcher3 with Icon support it's still buggy
    • A Prebuilt Copy @amirzaidi GoogleIcons removed
    • Unsweetened
    • A Modded Version Of The LineageOS Wallpaper Picker With No Wallpaper
    • And Anything Cool You People Think Of That Might Peek My Interest & May Be Useful And Not Total Junk
    What Want To Add
    • Modded version @amirza Pixel Launcher for DJ, DMX lighting, Musicians, Controlest & Live Sets because I need a extra controller for DJing
      midipad-ipad-music-app-wireless-touchscreen-software-controller-for-ableton-live-sequencer-dj-view.png

Version 5.2(7/31/2019)

Wont Fit.

Version 5.1(7/5/2019)
    What Works
    • WiFi.
    • Bluetooth.
    • Audio.
    • External-SDCard.
    • ADB/MTP.
    • Display Casting.
    • Microphone(Work 100% except in Skype witch the microphone does not work at all unless your with bluetooth headphone).
    • Less laggy(Result my very).

What Need Testing
    • Everything else.

What Fixed 100%
    • WiFi Range.
    • IR Blaster For(SM-T530NU works in only frequency mode).

What Still Need Fixing
    • All The Little Stuff.
    • Slowness & Instability.
    • Look & Feel

• Quick Setting Tile(Unnecessary Quick Setting Tile have been remove to better align with this devices hardware capability).
    • Charge Animation.
    • Lineage OS Setting Icon & accent color.
    • Evlen Music Player Icon & accent color (May swap for better app).
    • Lineage OS File Manager Icon & accent color.
    • Lineage OS Recorder Icon & UI colors.
    • Lineage OS System accent color.
    • CMParts has been tweak & something have been arranged to better make sense while other thing have been scraped.
    • ETC...

• Evlen Music Player (May swap for better app).
    • LineageOS Recorder.
    • LineageOS File Manager.

What Bin Add Or Remove
    • milletwifi
    • milletlte
    • millet3g
    • matisse3g
    • LineageOS boot animation replace custom boot animation I made
      • Unsweetened has no gapps preinstall & come with no keyboard, No camera, no browser, no email client, no cleander client, no contact client think of it as barebones, debloated with no crap like screen saver, lame wallpaper, ETC... I mean If a barebones rom for your Tab 4 10.1 with lte as a dash mount stereo then install the pico package of the OpenGapps.
    • Unsweetened
    • And Anything Cool You People Think Of That Might Peek My Interest & May Be Useful And Not Total Junk
    What Want To Add
    • Modded version @amirza Pixel Launcher for DJ, DMX lighting, Musicians, Controlest & Live Sets because I need a extra controller for DJing
      midipad-ipad-music-app-wireless-touchscreen-software-controller-for-ableton-live-sequencer-dj-view.png

Version 5.0(6/20/2019)
    What Works
    • WiFi.
    • Bluetooth.
    • Audio.
    • External-SDCard.
    • ADB/MTP.
    • Display Casting.

What Need Testing
    • Everything else.

What Fixed 100%
    • WiFi Range.

What Still Need Fixing
    • All The Little Stuff.
    • Look & Feel

• Charge Animation.
    • ETC...

• Evlen Music Player
    • LineageOS Recorder
    • LineageOS File Manager

What Bin Add Or Remove
    • milletwifi
    • milletlte
    • millet3g
    • matisse3g
    • Unsweetened
    What Want To Add

Version 4.0(5/29-30/2019)
    What Works
    • WiFi.
    • Bluetooth.
    • Audio.
    • External-SDCard.
    • ADB/MTP.
    • Display Casting.

What Need Testing
    • Everything else.

What Fixed 100%
    • WiFi Range.

What Still Need Fixing
    • All The Little Stuff.
    • Look & Feel

• Charge Animation.
    • ETC...

• Evlen Music Player
    • LineageOS Recorder
    • LineageOS File Manager

What Bin Add Or Remove
    • milletwifi
    • milletlte
    • millet3g
    • matisse3g
    • Unsweetened
    What Want To Add

Version 3.0(5/19/2019)
    What Works
    • WiFi.
    • Bluetooth.
    • Audio.
    • External-SDCard.
    • ADB/MTP.
    • Display Casting.
    • Microphone(Work 100% except in Skype witch the microphone does not work at all).
    • Calendar Now Works as expected with no error or crashing at all.

What Need Testing
    • Everything else.

What Fixed 100%
    • WiFi Range.

What Still Need Fixing
    • All The Little Stuff.
    • matisseLte & matisse3g Repos(As I do not own Ether One Of Those Devices).
    • The microphone again unless there an app cause the bug that i'm not aware of so if that's the case please let me know.

What Still Need Added
    • All 3 millet Device.
    • matisse3g Device.

• Charge Animation.
    • ETC...

• Evlen Music Player
    • LineageOS Recorder
    • LineageOS File Manager

What Bin Add Or Remove
    • Unsweetened

Version 2.0(5/2/2019)
    What Works
    • WiFi.
    • Bluetooth.
    • Audio.
    • External-SDCard.
    • ADB/MTP.
    • Display Casting.
    • Microphone(Work 100% except in Skype witch the microphone does not work at all).
    • Calendar Now Works as expected with no error or crashing at all.

What Need Testing
    • Everything else.

What Fixed 100%
    • WiFi Range.

What Still Need Fixing
    • All The Little Stuff.
    • matisseLte & matisse3g Repos(As I do not own Ether One Of Those Devices)

What Still Need Added
    • All 3 millet Device.

• Charge Animation.
    • ETC...

• Evlen Music Player
    • LineageOS Recorder
    • LineageOS File Manager

What Bin Add Or Remove
    • A Modded Version Of @amirzaidi Launcher3
    • A Prebuilt Copy @amirzaidi GoogleIcons

Version 2.0(4/10/2019)
    What Works
    • WiFi.
    • Bluetooth.
    • Audio.
    • External-SDCard.
    • ADB/MTP.
    • Display Casting.

What Need Testing
    • Everything else.

What Fixed 100%
    • WiFi Range.

What Still Need Fixing
    • All The Little Stuff.
    • matisseLte & matisse3g Repos(As I do not own Ether One Of Those Devices)

What Still Need Added
    • All 3 millet Device.

• Charge Animation.
    • ETC...

• Evlen Music Player
    • LineageOS Recorder
    • LineageOS File Manager

What Bin Add Or Remove
    • A Modded Version Of @amirzaidi Launcher3
    • A Prebuilt Copy @amirzaidi GoogleIcons
    • OpenGapp Nano Package +
      YouTube \
      talkback \
      GoogleBackupTransport \
      GoogleLoginService \
      GooglePartnerSetup \
      GooglePrintRecommendationService \
      GoogleServicesFramework \
      GoogleTTS \
      LatinImeGoogle \
      WebViewGoogle \
      Turbo \
      AndroidPlatformServices \
      Chrome \
      GoogleExtServices \
      GoogleExtShared \
      GoogleFeedback \
      GoogleOneTimeInitializer \
      GooglePackageInstaller \
      Photos \
      SetupWizard \
      GCS \
      Phonesky \
      PrebuiltGmsCore \
      PrebuiltGmsCoreInstantApps \
      GmsCoreSetupPrebuilt \
      StorageManagerGoogle \
      FaceLock \
      libfilterpack_facedetect \
      GoogleCalendarSyncAdapter \
      GoogleContactsSyncAdapter \
      GoogleContacts \
      CalculatorGoogle \
      CalendarGooglePrebuilt \
      PrebuiltDeskClockGoogle \
      PrebuiltExchange3Google \
      PrebuiltGmail \
      GoogleCamera \
      Wallpapers \
      Drive \
      Maps

Version 1.0(12/12/2018)
    What Works
    • WiFi
    • Bluetooth
    • Audio(Microphone Partially not sensitive enough)
    • External-SDCard
    • ADB/MTP
    • Display Casting
    • Mobile Hotspot(Tested on older build)

What Need Testing
    • Everything else

What Fixed 100%
    • WiFi Range
    • IR Blaster For(SM-T530NU works in only frequency mode)

What Fixed 50%
    • Microphone works but not as expected(Gain is to low)

What Still Need Fixing
    • Camera
    • Microphone Gain

• Quick Setting Tile(Unnecessary Quick Setting Tile have been remove to better align with this devices hardware capability)
    • Charge Animation
    • ETC...

Disclaimer
    XDA-Dev nor anybody will take responsibility for any actions you take using these instructions or applications. ROM flashing can void your warranty. Please proceed with caution and at your own accord.

Flashing will completely erase your device's memory. Make a backup of everything you need.

Installing LineageOS/LightOS ROM
    Download Unofficial or OTA zip to your sdcard storage on your device .
    Boot into the recovery through whatever method you choose (TWRP, Power + Volume UP + Home, ADB etc...).
    Back up your existing installation.
    A wipe is required when first flashing LineageOS/LightOS for testing purpose only to get a clean test subject, unless otherwise stated, no wipe is needed to upgrade between versions.
    Select Install Zip from SD Card.
    Find the Unofficial or OTA zip file you downloaded earlier.
    Swipe to Install in TWRP.
    Wait for the installation to finish.
    Wipe cache
    Select Reboot.
    After initial reboot, setup device enable root for ADB/Apps then reboot a second time with (add reboot&&adb logcat|tee >> First-boot.txt) or watch this video by XDA member @AlaskaLinuxUser.
    ADB: Pulling good logs

Built Type
    All new build will typically have a recently uploaded date and come in two flavors Unofficial & OTA zip
    Unofficial zip are for people flashing for the first time of coming form an older rom
    OTA zip are people who already running LineageOS-14.1/LightOS-1.0(AKA Update)

Link To Latest TWRP Recovery
    TWRP 3-2-3-0 For SM-T530 / SM-T530NU

Link To Roms
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1(matisse)
    matissewifi(SM-T530/SM-T530NU)
    matisselte(SM-T535)
    matisse3g(SM-T531)
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0(millet)
    milletwifi(SM-T330/SM-T330NU)
    milletlte(SM-T335/SM-T337TMO)
    millet3g(SM-T331)

Obsolete[/B]
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1(matisse)
    matissewifi(SM-T530/SM-T530NU)
    matisselte(SM-T535)
    matisse3g(SM-T531)
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0(millet)
    milletwifi(SM-T330)
    milletlte(SM-T335)
    millet3g(SM-T331)

Let e know if there any missing Quick Setting Tile that were removed or left by mistake on your device model and posted all logs here\

Device Tree/Rom Source Change Log
    Version 2.0 & onward (4/10/2019

Device Trees
    https://github.com/matissewifi
    https://github.com/milletwifi
    Rom Source
    https://github.com/LightningFastRom
    Feel Free To to Translate The Rom Name To Your Native Language
    LightningFastRom

Version 1.0(12/12/1018)
    Here's the room service for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 lights project
    https://github.com/BAProductions/Samsung-Galaxy-Tab-4-Light-Project
    Feel free help if you can or are willing to, suggest ideas with in reason or reuse my code in newer projects.

Project Base Source
    Old Device Repo
    https://github.com/sub77-cm14/
    Old Device Kernel
    https://gitlab.com/ljani-matisse/android_kernel_samsung_msm8226

If anyone want to get involved with the tab 4 8.0 or the tab 4 10.0 & you know how to code you or have update code for ether tablet feel free to join me over on telegram at this url [url]https://t.me/Galaxy_Tab_4[/URL] type mention me @DJABHipHop with this hashtag #Samsung-Galaxy-Tab-4-Light-Project & I'll send you the info for the tab 4 8.0 or tab 4 10.0.

Copyright 2018-NOW - BAProductions(The Tab 4 Light Project)

Credits for the device &or rom

• [* @sub77 for the original code for both Matisse & Millet.
    • @matteo0026 for fixing something on the project for tab 4 (matissewifi).
    • @PythonLimited for patching the camera on the tab 4
    • @Mcfy49.
    • @LineageOS for the base rom.
    • @DJABHipHop for modding LineageOS base rom & finishing what @sub77 an other dev started.
    • @amirza for the Rootless Pixel Launcher & Pixel icons.
    • Pulse everyone on XDA who tested the rom so far.

Ps Suggestion are for the rom welcomed

Version Information
    Status: Simi Unstable, But that depend on which you use, smooth but really cool thing to come.

Project Status
    Help: Needed as I've hit a roadblock with with LTE & 3G devices .
    Developer with (milletlte|millet3g|matisselte|matisse3g) device: Needed.
    Help with rom: Wanted.
    Ideas for what else I can add my custom rom: Would be gladly appreciated.
    Mobile data status: Broken.
    Front camera on millet: Broken.
    Skype status: Unknown.
    I only write a message to save this post and receive updates about this project. I've been using lineage 14.1 in my SM T530 for more than a year and I would like to update it.
    Really soon really soon
    New build will be live tomorrow
    New Rom has arrived with Pixel launcher from AOSP, Base Gapps witch replace the stock LineageOS App, no stock LineageOS Wallpaper & 1 new Ringtone made by me in Reason 10

What Change

• Camera works 100%
    • Microphone works 100%
    • WiFi works 100% like my 12/12/2018
    • Replaced stock LineageOS Pixel launcher from AOSP
    • Replace the stock LineageOS App Gapps counter + Added Youtube Drive & Google Wallpaper
    • Remove All stock LineageOS Wallpaper
    • Added 1 new Ringtone made by me in Reason 10
    • Change default wallpaper

What I need help finishing

• Fixing Skype
    • Rebrand rom LineageOS to PixelatedOS if name is not already taken
    • Change SetupWizard Logo From LineageOS to PixelatedOS if name is not already taken
    • WiFi works 100% like my 12/12/2018
    • Add cool feature to my Pixelated Launcher based on the AOPS Launcher3 like iOS style Badges for both folders & apps, Ability to choose between an old school or pixel App Drawer, Ability to change Launcher icons & colors, Ability to hide Google search bar on home screen, new icon Launcher icon setting apps,
    • Simplifying Setting app
    • Add Material design Weather App base on yahoo weather or Weather channel API
    • Add Material design Notes App that can sync your notes with all your devices using your email(Must work like Notes app on IOS & use iCloud Notes format whan saving theme to your Email provider)
    • Add cool default wallpaper to match the rom name
    • Replace the LineageOS bootanimation with a new bootanimation PixelatedOS
    • Cread Branding like Banner, Logos, Avatar for GitHub ORG, Team Banners, XDA thread template for PixelatedOS if name is not already taken
    • Add Viper4Android
    • Tweek the small thing in new rom
    • Build rom for matisselte(T535/T530NU) & matisse3g(T531) since I don't own neither of those 2 devices & add add the commits rom org for the devices themself & the device org for everything related to those 3 devices as well those 2 devices + add all 3 millet devices to both my rom org for the devices themself & the device org called millet witch only include devices themself the vendor repos device common & kernel matissewifi org board can be used straight from the org no need to fork or importe that repo

Sources Used To Make Rom

1. https://github.com/matissewif for device tree.
    2. https://github.com/s3neo as the device we browered from a lot.
    3. https://github.com/LineageOS for base rom.
    4. Download matisswifi(T535/T530NU) Here

Please let me know if there I can fix, improve, add & remove, replace, or simplify on my new room Happy Flashing!!!!!!!!
    Just saw this thread. Will pull out the old tablet, update twrp and flash this to my sm t530 nu after I'm back home after the new year :)

Does GPS work for apps that require location? And this nougat, not Oreo or pie, right?

Sent from my LEX727 using XDA Labs

GPS does work from what I've tested & yes this Nougat at the moment but Pie will come as soon as we fix the camera & Microphone bugs so keep an eye on this thread for new info & announcement.