Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3 - No VoLTE Support - HUGE disappointment

Search This thread

cmvrgr

Feb 21, 2010
Tab active 3 just came to the market and continues the samsung trend of no Volte support.

I just got one LTE version and I got disappointed.
VoLTE support is non existent in all samsung tablets.

That has no logic especially that 3G will be turned off next year in many European countries.
In a business related device is unacceptable not to support Volte as many users need from the same device to have voice calls and access data.

There are many places that 4G/LTE is available and not H+ or 3g and that means that the device should switch back to 2G that makes it not able to access internet at the same time. even when 3g is available data is not flowing.

There are some guides to root the device upload the nessesary files and enable VoLTE but as Tab Active 3 is a business tablet is not a good idea to root it for security reasons.

Not supporting VoLTE has no sense for samsung as it is a very easy procedure for them to enable it and that can be done in a matter of minutes.

I hope this time someone from Sansung to reply and explain to us why they are not supporting Volte in their tablets.

I hope soon Samsung to send an update that will include VoLTE support.

Στάλθηκε από το SM-T575 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Reactions: blbeach

sunnyy15

Mar 9, 2015
Winnipeg
Tab active 3 just came to the market and continues the samsung trend of no Volte support.

That has no logic especially that 3G will be turned off next year in many European countries.
In a business related device is unacceptable not to support Volte as many users need from the same device to have voice calls and access data.

There are many places that 4G/LTE is available and not H+ or 3g and that means that the device should switch back to 2G that makes it not able to access internet at the same time. even when 3g is available data is not flowing.

There are some guides to root the device upload the nessesary files and enable VoLTE but as Tab Active 3 is a business tablet is not a good idea to root it for security reasons.

Not supporting VoLTE has no sense for samsung as it is a very easy procedure for them to enable it and that can be done in a matter of minutes.

I hope this time someone from Sansung to reply and explain to us why they are not supporting Volte in their tablets.

Why are you wasting your time on LTE for tablets...? The best Volte is WhatsApp, Skype, etc., although I know that they are not exactly the same. I was also disappointed when my telephone provider, Rogers, told me that none of the tablets in the market is accepted as a standalone for use like a telephone. I was told that I can only buy additional SIM card on subscription and use for data only. Another option is to register the tablet on your Samsung Account and link it to your active phone for "Call & text on other devices". Then any call to your phone will be routed to the tablet and when you insert the same SIM card you can browse the web.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.