Samsung Galaxy Tab E SM-T560

Search This thread

ziofestus93

Jan 29, 2017
Help

Hi i have a problem with this device.
I want install directly my apps on sd card when i download them from play store.
I root the device and then i installed link2sd.
I created the two partitions (the second like a ext 4 because the ext 2 dont works with link2sd)
Now i have the second partitions but continue to install the app on the device
why?
there is someone that can help me?

kerveros40

Mar 23, 2013
Athens
Hi i have a problem with this device.
I want install directly my apps on sd card when i download them from play store.
I root the device and then i installed link2sd.
I created the two partitions (the second like a ext 4 because the ext 2 dont works with link2sd)
Now i have the second partitions but continue to install the app on the device
why?
there is someone that can help me?

Link2SD not work with this device! I use Apps2SD https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.co.pricealert.apps2sd
It works fine! It makes partition (Ext4), link apps to 2nd partition and many things! Try it!!!

Reactions: Crake

jhashiv

Aug 28, 2010
saltillo
Hi everybody, I have rooted SM T560 with spreadtrum chip with installed twrp and it works great, thanks ... I hope there will be lolipop update for this one .... Meanwhile i was working with linux deploy, SSH tunnel and VNC for generating desired linux GUI .... It works great where linux could be also installed on sd card as image or partition ....
So if somebody is interested I would like to share details or you just can look at provided linux deploy video on google play ...
Hi, how do U root your device? i read all the post but the links are down.

datorprofessor

Nov 16, 2012
Learn to root, or root to learn :)

Hi, how do U root your device? i read all the post but the links are down.

You have been memeber since 2010 and don't know hihi oki

I will try to help you! ;)

You put your phone in download-mode with button-combinations and boot to download-mode when the tablet is powered of.
Home+VolumeDown+Power

Then you could root with cf-root from chain-fire and use Odin-flash-tool. It is a Samsung-software that connects to your phone via USB-cable when your phone is in a "download-mode-state".

You browse for that downloaded cf-root-sm-t560 (file-from-internet) with that Odin-flash-tool

Or you could flash new recovery-manager on the recovery-partition and from there install (flash) a root-zip-file.

Are you looking for necessary files then you'll find in the thread.
This girl (maybe she is a boy of course) from YouTube explain. It is like all the other root-methods in android-world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCJ60mgdk0g

Don't click on the links down the video because they will fishing you.

Also there is a lot of root-tutorials (100000 tutorials all over the internet). All Samsung devices have the same root-method, almost. This thread is actually about the files and the possibilities of rooting and xposing, roms and hardware specific related issues .

Please! Don't hesitate if you got stuck or have questions, then ask again!

Please search further about informations if you are a newbie and don't follow my steps blindly, is was just a general explanation. :D

bluedesire

Nov 15, 2011
near duesseldorf
Can anyone Please Devlop a CM 11 for that Tablet or an Line OS were great or has anyone a custom Rom for it please iam searching after that for Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6 only Wifi :)

hrncs

Mar 11, 2015
Buenos Aires
Hello, i have this tablet T-560 from Chile, and the videos in youtube Freezes, the audio is ok, but the video stop in 720P 60FPS, in 480p video and audio is ok. anyone have this problem?

Thanks!

ReyBrujo

Dec 14, 2015
Hola, tambien soy de Chile. Usa la aplicación MyTube. Ahi no tendras problemas. Yo he hecho de todo para ver videos a 720p60 en Youtube y no hay caso (algunos a 720p50, a veces andan bien).

BrunoTeixeira

May 4, 2017
I have one Samsung Tab E Sm-T560. I recently bought chromecast so watch some movies from my tablet to my tv. I did a factory reset and now after installing Streamio and Popcorn, each time I launch them they imeediatly crash. Tried unistalling and installing multiple times and did a new factory reset.

Any ideas? Thanks

brammy2

Jun 6, 2017
I know this has probably been asked 100 times but... I have a Galaxy Tab E stuck at FRP. My daughter used it and cant remember what she used as login. Help! :)

Akineesan

Jan 26, 2014

tres_linguas

Apr 27, 2017
Miracast Galaxy Tab E

Hey guys is there any possible way to make miracast/ smartview/ screen mirroring work with this device (SM-T560)?? Such a shame that flashing LineageOS 14.1 only works with SM-T560NU...:(

I mean in principle it should work, Miracast requires Android 4.2 or later and our Tab E has 4.4.4. With the app 'QuickPanel Manager' I can even make the symbol ('tile') visible, but it does not work (does not even find the SmartTV, or Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter in my case). And this although I tried all the tricks and workarounds (like e.g. editing build.prop by adding the line wlan.wfd.hdcp=disable etc.) :(

Is it possible that the hardware is incompatible?
I guess if one of the senior devs had a look at it there would be a simple solution (maybe editing a few system files, and done) :)

Last edited:

Gzyms1488

Mar 25, 2017
So I want to have something straight, does anyone ever tried to flash SM-T560NU rom on the SM-T560? I have read that it would be possible, but some features are not supported tho

mcc200501

Oct 15, 2015
Berlin
I dont think so, cause there is different hardware... T560 has Spectrum CPU und T560NU has a Qualcomm CPU...

tapatalked with A2003 OnePlus2...

nicozan

Aug 19, 2012
Do you know some custom rom to flash on ts 560 and 561?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts