Samsung Galaxy Tab E SM-T560

Search This thread

werty2012

Oct 12, 2014
In my opinion, Samsung has all the opportunity to launch an upgrade for the T560, with the Android 5.0. Or launch an update to the KitKat with possibility of converting the SD as internal, But samsung did not want to do that, because it would undermine the line Tab A and other lines Tab. Let's be honest, the 5000 mah battery, and a screen of 9.6, even with low hardware specifications, if the samsung to launch an update with the possibility to convert internal SD card in, she would have prejudice in other lines... So i think i will not benefit so early.

Slayer89

Dec 3, 2009
Hello all !
I have Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T560

For this tablet i need andorid 6.x or 7.x ... possible this ?

Thanks for help !

Cavaliere89

Mar 12, 2016
Hi guys,
I have a galaxy tab and sm-t561, which presents the problem of retail mode that you can not remove in any way even with odin, I wanted to ask, how do I install a version of retail mode via apk? I downloaded the new version of retail mode but how do I install it?

vjethung911

Mar 27, 2018
My Tab SM - T560NU is hard bricked after downgrade 7.0 to 6.0.1. There is no reaction on power button or power button + vol. down. . The only one reaction is a Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008. when I plug in to my windows PC. Pls! Help me solutions to unbirck. Tks all!. p/s: Sorry for my bad English.

Last edited:

KATalyzt75

Mar 21, 2021
Hello, good, could someone tell me what is the lightest ROM for Samsung Galaxy Tab E (SM-T560) with Android 5? I want to use a game that the minimum version is Android 5 and the tablet has more power than my cell phone but the system is very bad in terms of performance...

Top Liked Posts