• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Samsung galaxy tab S7+ LTE GETTING HOT

Search This thread

ravzhj

Mar 29, 2016
hey
I been using this tablet since a week no issue till now, but today morning left part ( keyboard pin area bezzel )of tablet started to get warm and then hot even after reset and other things I tried it still the same. so is it normal to get hot ? Or its faulty piece ??

marctronixx

Jul 18, 2007
if you are using LTE and you are in a fringe area, the radio will increase power to maintain a connection. if you are on websites that have video content or if you are playing something that needs a constant data connection. then yes expect heat.

of course, dont take the word of a stranger on the internet. if you feel its faulty or should not be as hot as you think it should be, return it for an exchange. not sure where you are in the world but maybe you have a local samsung shop?

ravzhj

Mar 29, 2016
if you are using LTE and you are in a fringe area, the radio will increase power to maintain a connection. if you are on websites that have video content or if you are playing something that needs a constant data connection. then yes expect heat.

of course, dont take the word of a stranger on the internet. if you feel its faulty or should not be as hot as you think it should be, return it for an exchange. not sure where you are in the world but maybe you have a local samsung shop?

Yes but I have not inserted sim card so haven't used 4G..just using wifi for now...will see today n tomorrow if its not sorted then yes Samsung shop it is..thanks for the reply...