Question Samsung Galaxy TAB S8+ custom FONT?

Search This thread

KJX_85

Sep 10, 2022
Hello and welcome!
I have a request for help. Is there any way to change the font on the Samsung Galaxy TAB S8 + to your chosen one, e.g. from the internal memory?
Samsung offers a few free fonts in its store and all the rest, not many nice paid fonts and it's quite high / expensive. The company is greedy and I'm not going to pay for something as trivial as a font; - / I have a no-ROOT device. Android 12.
* sorry for english - google translate to use.

Last edited:
Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

KJX_85

Sep 10, 2022
Hello and welcome!
I have a request for help. Is there any way to change the font on the Samsung Galaxy TAB S8 + to your chosen one, e.g. from the internal memory?
Samsung offers a few free fonts in its store and all the rest, not many nice paid fonts and it's quite high / expensive. The company is greedy and I'm not going to pay for something as trivial as a font; - / I have a no-ROOT device. Android 12.
Does anyone know the answer to my question?

Catmobile

Dec 7, 2018
This application from playstore doesn't require root.

It has detailed instructions how tricking Samsung device into installing a custom font works.

I tested it, no root, it works.

With Samsung Internet you can also change all websites in Samsung Internet Labs settings.

After downloading a font from a preview you backup with Samsung, then uninstall Samsung original custom font, then restore backup, install non Samsung custom font, done.

It's a trick.

It has detailed instructions how tricking Samsung device into installing a custom font works.

With Samsung Internet you can also change all websites in Samsung Internet Labs settings.

After downloading a font from a preview you backup with Samsung, then uninstall Samsung original custom font, then restore backup, install non Samsung custom font, done.

It's a trick.
I tried this. It worked on my galaxy s20 phone fine, but not on my tab s8+ 5G

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

It's a trick.
    Yesterday I was able to unravel the question. The answer was on YT. I put a link. Everything works great. I was able to change the font to my chosen one :)

Link:
    Hello and welcome!