Question Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Blood Pressure

Search This thread

dkearns

Nov 29, 2022
I just purchased a Galaxy Watch 4 (USA) and it is not recording my blood pressure. It's LTE but I am only connecting to my Galaxy Fold 3 via Bluetooth. I have Galaxy Wearable/Samsung Health Monitor and Health Monitor+ all loaded on my phone. It records my heart rate just fine. Any idea/tricks to get the blood pressure function working?
-Don

dkearns

Nov 29, 2022
Damn. I just found this
"That FDA approval wasn't ready when the Galaxy Watch 4 launched, and as such, it doesn't have the blood pressure feature in the U.S. even though it's present in other countries ".Oct 13, 2022 :-(

dkearns

Nov 29, 2022
I'm new and just read this "To enable ECG and blood pressure monitoring on the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 in unsupported locales or with a non-Samsung phone, you must first install the modded Samsung Health Monitor app from XDA Senior Member Dante63."

How do I locate members?

lil_kujo

Oct 29, 2015
Nokia Lumia 920
Nokia Lumia 900
I just purchased a Galaxy Watch 4 (USA) and it is not recording my blood pressure. It's LTE but I am only connecting to my Galaxy Fold 3 via Bluetooth. I have Galaxy Wearable/Samsung Health Monitor and Health Monitor+ all loaded on my phone. It records my heart rate just fine. Any idea/tricks to get the blood pressure function working?
-Don
Just use Dante's APK mod. I been using his mod for since last year that I bought the watch 4. It's been create and the dev is an all star.

dkearns

Nov 29, 2022
Thanks! Dante responded with a link for the mod. Not sure I am tech savvy enough to make the changes. The video showed using a PC and I got complete lost :-D