Question Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 - Pay With BBVA GO (Nfc) - Demonstration

Search This thread

mrfatiga22

Dec 5, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
Hello, as in Argentina and much of Latin America, Samsung Pay is not enabled, nor Google Pay, I looked for an alternative and I was able to configure my Gw4 Smartwatch with the BBVA GO App and make payment with NFC technology.
I leave the demonstration. These days I upload the video of how to Install BBVA GO to pay for NFC.
Kind regards Miguel

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bbva.francesgo

Reactions: Luis Alfonso 93

mrfatiga22

Dec 5, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
yes but that is because BBVA GO is available in your country. not in other coutries for example.that only help people on Argentina that have account in BBVA to use their card.
No Sir, it is also in Uruguay and in other countries. But the good thing is that if in your country there is an App that can be installed on your Smartphone to pay for NFC, you will also be able to install it on your smartwatch. Also you will not depend on the Smartphone. Is there an application in your country to pay with your Smartphone? The potential is that we are not reliant on Samsung Pay or Google Pay. Greetings

Reactions: marcochapita

mrfatiga22

Dec 5, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
Hello. I also trying samething but with another app. I live in Turkey and we don't have BBVA Go app in there but there is another app called Yapıkredi Mobil . I also want to install this app to watch. How you can able to install app to watch?

I get this error when I export apk with Apk Anylayzr [INSTALL_FAILED_VERIFICATION_FAILURE]
Also use Apk Analizer, to extract the Apk, and then install it with Bugjaeger. It worked for me. But always talking about BBVA GO. I'm going to test the application that you mention and I'll tell you about it. best regards Miguel

NahuelMS

Dec 14, 2015
Buenos Aires
I am a Galicia user, i would try to use Galicia app and see if it is working. The problem would be if i need to use the Token because in that case is not good. Also it is weird that it doesn't ask you for a security method like a password, etc in the watch!

Edit: Galicia app is not working on watch4, after a successful installing wheb you open it just show a white screen. The other app with NFC payment is Brubank but you can only have one open at a time, so it is not viable. Also i know there one more called nubi but it is ****. So for Argentina it seems that the only one would be BBVA GO and no one other.

Last edited:

mrfatiga22

Dec 5, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
I am a Galicia user, i would try to use Galicia app and see if it is working. The problem would be if i need to use the Token because in that case is not good. Also it is weird that it doesn't ask you for a security method like a password, etc in the watch!

Edit: Galicia app is not working on watch4, after a successful installing wheb you open it just show a white screen. The other app with NFC payment is Brubank but you can only have one open at a time, so it is not viable. Also i know there one more called nubi but it is ****. So for Argentina it seems that the only one would be BBVA GO and no one other.
Good morning, smartwatch has a screen lock password, but once you put the smartwatch on your wrist, it does not ask you for the password any more, except that it detects that you took off the smartwatch, it is something very comfortable, and that you should not put the password permanent. On the other hand, the app is left blank, because you must make the screen smaller, since this application is not developed for a smartwatch. To install BBVA GO, I had to shrink the screen, once installed, you return to the normal screen. Tomorrow I will upload a video of how to install BBVA GO. I leave you a link where I mention the commands to make the screen smaller, along with some photos of my smartwatch. Best regards Miguel

mrfatiga22

Dec 5, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4

Edit: Galicia app is not working on watch4, after a successful installing wheb you open it just show a white screen. The other app with NFC payment is Brubank but you can only have one open at a time, so it is not viable. Also i know there one more called nubi but it is ****. So for Argentina it seems that the only one would be BBVA GO and no one other
I upload the photos here. The command to shrink the screen is "wm density 150" (note that 150 may vary, and it depends on what you need to shrink to enlarge), and with "wm density reset" you return to the original size screen. Keep in mind that you must make the screen smaller before opening the app. The commands are by Adb Shell, I use the Bujaeger app from the Smartphone. Greetings.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    835.6 KB · Views: 137
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 125
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 124
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 120
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    855.8 KB · Views: 119
  • 1 (1).jpg
    1 (1).jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 129

NahuelMS

Dec 14, 2015
Buenos Aires
I've tried it but it is not working properly on Galicia App, it is not even working properly on my phone, i need to open the app to use it. We have a really ****ty implementation of Visa paywave. Maybe with mastercard it works better. I've never tried the BBVA Go one!

Reactions: mrfatiga22

mrfatiga22

Dec 5, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
I've tried it but it is not working properly on Galicia App, it is not even working properly on my phone, i need to open the app to use it. We have a really ****ty implementation of Visa paywave. Maybe with mastercard it works better. I've never tried the BBVA Go one!
What I was reading is that in Europe, they use the Curve card (it would be like Uala or Brubank) with Google Pay. What they do is associate the Galicia or French debit card with the Curve card (Uala or Brubank in our case). So when they pay with Google Pay, they use the Galicia or the French card through the Curve card (Brubank or Uala). I hope it is understood. best regards Miguel

NahuelMS

Dec 14, 2015
Buenos Aires
What I was reading is that in Europe, they use the Curve card (it would be like Uala or Brubank) with Google Pay. What they do is associate the Galicia or French debit card with the Curve card (Uala or Brubank in our case). So when they pay with Google Pay, they use the Galicia or the French card through the Curve card (Brubank or Uala). I hope it is understood. best regards Miguel
I know curve card, the problem with that is that they charge you in usd so you are paying everything with usd to official rate, so you are loosing like half the money, paying twice the price everything. Also curve doesn't send to Argentina :(.
If you want to use it anyway you can make a Revolut free account, make a free virtual card, load it to google pay and pay with that. To top up revolut you will need to use cryptocurrency.

mrfatiga22

Dec 5, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
I know curve card, the problem with that is that they charge you in usd so you are paying everything with usd to official rate, so you are loosing like half the money, paying twice the price everything. Also curve doesn't send to Argentina :(.
If you want to use it anyway you can make a Revolut free account, make a free virtual card, load it to google pay and pay with that. To top up revolut you will need to use cryptocurrency.
You're right, I tried Uala and it didn't work. These days I am going to try Lemon Card and Brubank. But for now it only worked for me with the French card and through the BBVA go app. Cheers

Omegared37

Mar 29, 2016
Muy interesante!PArece que tiene una variante internacional. ¿Que tan bien funciona LTE?
quite interesting. Looks like you do have an international variant. How well does it behave with LTE ?

mrfatiga22

Dec 5, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
Soy un usuario de Galicia, intentaría usar la aplicación Galicia y ver si funciona. El problema sería si necesito usar el Token porque en ese caso no es bueno. ¡También es extraño que no te pida un método de seguridad como una contraseña, etc. en el reloj!

Editar: la aplicación Galicia no funciona en watch4, después de una instalación exitosa cuando la abre, solo muestra una pantalla en blanco. La otra app con pago NFC es Brubank pero solo puedes tener una abierta a la vez, por lo que no es viable. También sé que hay uno más llamado nubi pero es ****. Entonces para Argentina parece que el único sería BBVA GO y nadie más.
Have you tried shrinking the screen with the "density by" command? that can make the Galicia application work.

¿Ha intentado reducir la pantalla con el comando "densidad wm"? que puede hacer funcionar la aplicación Galicia.

Last edited by a moderator:

NahuelMS

Dec 14, 2015
Buenos Aires
¿Pudiste instalar la aplicación? Entonces fiijate que la pantalla quedé prendida cuando acercas el reloj al lector, ya que si se apaga no procesa el pago. El vídeo este me llama la atención, ya que si pones el reloj así se apaga la pantalla. Además debes poner un bloque de seguridad de pantalla, ya sea un Pin o una contraseña. Saludos
Were you able to install the app? Then make sure that the screen stays on when you bring the watch closer to the reader, since if it turns off, the payment will not be processed. This video catches my attention, because if you set the clock like this, the screen turns off. You must also put unlock security, either a pin or a code.
I could do all the steps but it was a problem for logging and couldn't load the Remote payment, galicia's work like s___it. Anda para el orto, i am going yo try again and tell you.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Never tested it outside my house. I managed to make it work 9/10 times, with the caviat that the one that doesn't is a hussle as it can't be solved inmediately and would make for an awkard moment at the store.
    I managed to install it but haven't tested it. Does it work with the screen off? How do you do to make the payment? The problem i have is that with normal resolution i can't log into the app. Does it work with the screen off? Because when i twist my wrist the screen turns off automaticly. Thanks in advance!
    Managed the same thing using galicia moove (argentina)
    Wow!! I tried and couldn't do it at that time. It' didn't work. Maybe i need to try again!

Edit: Galicia app is not working on watch4, after a successful installing wheb you open it just show a white screen. The other app with NFC payment is Brubank but you can only have one open at a time, so it is not viable. Also i know there one more called nubi but it is ****. So for Argentina it seems that the only one would be BBVA GO and no one other
    I upload the photos here. The command to shrink the screen is "wm density 150" (note that 150 may vary, and it depends on what you need to shrink to enlarge), and with "wm density reset" you return to the original size screen. Keep in mind that you must make the screen smaller before opening the app. The commands are by Adb Shell, I use the Bujaeger app from the Smartphone. Greetings.
    Managed the same thing using galicia moove (argentina)