Question Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 Preorder Waiting Room

Search This thread

clevenger23

Mar 8, 2014
TMobile seams to be shipping fast and early. I did not pay for faster shipping I only did the free shipping. But it was upgraded by T-Mobile to next day air, and UPS says it is on a truck to my home now.

Reactions: sunnyo_ola

wildlime

Mar 2, 2014
Looks like if you ordered on Three UK or your ordered yours from Samsung.com you get it a week earlier than anyone else!

Reactions: gavinfabl

nrage23

Still waiting at "in processing" for my US Verizon order on Aug 10th. Seems like everyone else at least has their tracking information by now
I am as well. If you are having it shipped to your home and have a fedex account you can see the delivery info long before Samsung updates. I am having it shipped to my work so I cannot see anything until I get a tracking # from Samsung.

lmanlo

Jun 26, 2010
I am as well. If you are having it shipped to your home and have a fedex account you can see the delivery info long before Samsung updates. I am having it shipped to my work so I cannot see anything until I get a tracking # from Samsung.
I think someone else mentioned this. If you go to FedEx advanced tracking search, if you search using reference ID, you can use the order ID from your Samsung order to see the shipments. You don't have to fill out all the information but should work with what you know.

ycats

Feb 27, 2007
Nolensville, Tennessee
I think someone else mentioned this. If you go to FedEx advanced tracking search, if you search using reference ID, you can use the order ID from your Samsung order to see the shipments. You don't have to fill out all the information but should work with what you know.
I tried that reference id and it worked, says 8/23.......and I haven't received any tracking info from Samsung yet, ordered 8/15.

smeez

Aug 19, 2022
I tried this but wasn't able to find anything, it's the number in this format US55049XXXX, right? I also tried removing the US at the beginning, and I tried adding "-01" to the end. I'm also unable to use the delivery manager.

lmanlo

Jun 26, 2010
I tried this but wasn't able to find anything, it's the number in this format US55049XXXX, right? I also tried removing the US at the beginning, and I tried adding "-01" to the end. I'm also unable to use the delivery manager.
That is correct with the US. But mine was US00XXXXXXX
At least from what I've seen and previous times. But yes it should be the Order ID not sure what other info to search.

tangmu

May 19, 2007
Just wished mine shipped already, says ships by 19th delivery by 23 but likely if it would have shipped early could have made it to Monday. As it is about 5 hours away.

Order on the 10th
I'm in the same boat (Dallas, TX area). I'm 30 minutes from the shipping warehouse, but no activity yet. Shows label created, 2-day delivery, estimated 8/23. FedEx may have decided they can meet 2nd-day delivery by putting it on a truck Monday or Tuesday instead of today.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just the emails saying it's still on time. I have another week or 2 before mine should ship.
    You should at least have an expected ship date. Recieved my text early this morning and email stating my label had been made but not picked up
    Sorry I've been so quiet. I got my Fold 4 at 9.20am this morning. With Watch5Pro and Buds 2 Pro. I'm sure you all understand. 😀😀
    My fold has just arrived from Vodafone Germany.
    Ordered the phone yesterday morning and case yesterday afternoon on Samsung EPP site. Scheduled to arrive on the 26th just received them, im in London UK.
    Update. My initial FedEx label from Samsung was one of the cancelled but as of this afternoon there are now two new labels from Samsung both showing an expected delivery of 8/23 just as they were before. One shows dimensions of 15x7x9 inches and 1lb, the other is 9x5x6 inches and 2lbs and requires a signature. Fold 4, Watch 5 pro, buds 2 pro, and s-pen case all on the order. US order.
    IMG_20220817_104128.jpg

can't wait 🔥🔥🔥