Question Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 Preorder Waiting Room

Search This thread

zapote21

Aug 18, 2009
Tampa, FL
Fold 4 512gb in grey green with case and Spen. Also ordered a watch 5 44m to replace my 4 classic.
Ordered yesterday. Will be checking fedex app daily for label creation. But if history is any indication, Sammy will ship out a few days early.

Conan179

Apr 28, 2010
I have Pre-ordered the fold4 512gb black on vodafone DE. i cant waiit to hold my fold, in my hands.

sindresv

Jul 26, 2008
Volda
Got my gray/green 12th aug :) Norwegian webshop promised in the pre-order email to ship the following day, and they did.

So far, so good. Battery seems quite a bit better than the 3 (upgraded from it), the outer screen is more usable, but should grow even more in width to be perfect. The new taskbar is amazing!

Reactions: cpufrost and jah

Atm0430

Aug 13, 2022
Samsungs charge for the phone has posted to my bank account officially. Shipment is getting closer

jamesbilluk

Mar 12, 2019
UK here, ordered after the announcement from Samsung store, the status went from Processing, to 'preparing dispatch' which looks promising, and the tracking page sends me to DPD. I've only ordered the phone, and the case/s pen I have to send off info after I have the phone. although it still says delivery for 26th.

jah

UK here, ordered after the announcement from Samsung store, the status went from Processing, to 'preparing dispatch' which looks promising, and the tracking page sends me to DPD. I've only ordered the phone, and the case/s pen I have to send off info after I have the phone. although it still says delivery for 26th.
My order tracking with DPD UK says case not Fold 4.

gavinfabl

Mar 23, 2005
Dartmoor
gavinsgadgets.com
UK 512gb in online special burgundy. Sadly free case has to be claimed this year means waiting a few weeks for the perks.
Hi Jah, are you sure the free case has to be redeemed , and isn't included. ? Did you order via Samsung EPP portal or main site?

Ordered an official Samsung case on Amazon UK, delivery tomorrow just to be safe.

Last edited:

zen199

Aug 15, 2022
same here. Hope we get it by this friday at the latest. Pretty sure they always ship them out early. Think my fold 3 was a week early also.

jah

Ah, could well be the case then. With the Fold 3, I had to send off the receipt and IMEI number to claim it.
To clarify I had ordered a case and Fold 4 so yours may be...check your order page on Samsung web site.
Hi Jah, are you sure the free case has to be redeemed , and isn't included. ? Did you order via Samsung EPP portal or main site?

Ordered an official Samsung case on Amazon UK, delivery tomorrow just to be safe.
Hi Gavin 😀 that time again!

Ordered from the main site as 5% discount with Samsung Wallet and £720 trade in for Fold3. Freebies not shipped with Fold4, need to be claimed. But my other case which I paid for delivery tomorrow.

Reactions: gavinfabl

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sorry I've been so quiet. I got my Fold 4 at 9.20am this morning. With Watch5Pro and Buds 2 Pro. I'm sure you all understand. 😀😀
    My fold has just arrived from Vodafone Germany.
    Ordered the phone yesterday morning and case yesterday afternoon on Samsung EPP site. Scheduled to arrive on the 26th just received them, im in London UK.
    Update. My initial FedEx label from Samsung was one of the cancelled but as of this afternoon there are now two new labels from Samsung both showing an expected delivery of 8/23 just as they were before. One shows dimensions of 15x7x9 inches and 1lb, the other is 9x5x6 inches and 2lbs and requires a signature. Fold 4, Watch 5 pro, buds 2 pro, and s-pen case all on the order. US order.
    IMG_20220817_104128.jpg

can't wait 🔥🔥🔥