Question Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 Preorder Waiting Room

Search This thread

jfair9

Jul 2, 2010
I'm seeing a shipping label in my fedex account now. Shows label created today Aug 24th 6:00pm, expected shipment date of Aug 25th, and delivery before 8pm Aug 29th. What's everyone else's experience around label create, ship date and delivery date? Later or earlier them original dates?

And what's with their special delivery section stating weekday delivery?

Screenshot_20220824-162306_FedEx.jpg

tangmu

May 19, 2007
Ordered unlocked black 512G with the pen/case. Delivered in Texas 23 Aug.
I don't care much for the case. Phone is basically identical to the Fold 3 in actual use. If I didn't know the front screen is wider, I would not have noticed it.

lmanlo

Jun 26, 2010
Mine just got delayed again from FedEx. Was out for delivery yesterday and delayed and the same thing today. So now for tomorrow have talked to FedEx and have notified dispatch and will see.
Might have to go to the FedEx store if nothing again.

smeez

Aug 19, 2022
I'm seeing a shipping label in my fedex account now. Shows label created today Aug 24th 6:00pm, expected shipment date of Aug 25th, and delivery before 8pm Aug 29th. What's everyone else's experience around label create, ship date and delivery date? Later or earlier them original dates?

And what's with their special delivery section stating weekday delivery?

View attachment 5695563
Since it requires signature that's definitely your fold

Reactions: jfair9

dyoung33

Oct 18, 2014
Waiting on my burgundy 512, they are saying Sept 8th!
My 512 burgundy is showing Sept 7th, when I look at the invoice. I placed my order within 10 minutes of the unpacked event starting and now my watch 5 pro and buds have changed from 8/26 to 9/09. What the hell? Are they waiting to send them with the phone? I am getting the watch band that I bought on the same invoice tomorrow. So, hoping the buds and watch will be in there too. But, not likely since it is only 1 lb.

Sonin66

Dec 15, 2012
Cleveland, OH
My 512 burgundy is showing Sept 7th, when I look at the invoice. I placed my order within 10 minutes of the unpacked event starting and now my watch 5 pro and buds have changed from 8/26 to 9/09. What the hell? Are they waiting to send them with the phone? I am getting the watch band that I bought on the same invoice tomorrow. So, hoping the buds and watch will be in there too. But, not likely since it is only 1 lb.
My watch is said to be shipped on the week of the 24th but no notification. It might ship all together but from my experience it will prob ship separately. That 1lb is most definitely just the band which is bs. But it's coming, just slowly

dyoung33

Oct 18, 2014
My watch is said to be shipped on the week of the 24th but no notification. It might ship all together but from my experience it will prob ship separately. That 1lb is most definitely just the band which is bs. But it's coming, just slowly
I did just check Fed Ex and now see another item coming from that invoice, that is 0.5 lb. That is to be here on Saturday. Maybe that's the band and the buds and watch is 1 lb. I have had the Fold, Fold 2 and have the 3, so I can wait for the burgundy. I just want my new watch to play with. Ha.... Thanks...

Reactions: Sonin66

lmanlo

Jun 26, 2010
Mine just got delayed again from FedEx. Was out for delivery yesterday and delayed and the same thing today. So now for tomorrow have talked to FedEx and have notified dispatch and will see.
Might have to go to the FedEx store if nothing again.
After talking to FedEx they finally updated tracking with a timeframe of when delivery will be made hope they deliver it today. If not will have to go to FedEx and see why they haven't attempted delivery.

GibMcFragger

Dec 23, 2010
Vancouver
I ordered mine last Friday, got it Tuesday. Loving it so far.
The biggest thing I noticed is that the little bit of extra width to the cover screen makes all the difference. I HATED using the cover screen on the Fold 3 so much that I ended up returning it. I've been using it constantly on the Fold 4, and no longer from the need to unfold it every time I want to use it.

Battery life if also great so far.

jasalfonso

Aug 26, 2022
Dubai,UAE
Pre-Ordered the Phantom Black 512GB with the Hardcase + spen and protective film during the unpack event, Dubai.
On the website it still shows "Processing" - "Preparing Order".

Im quite excited from this one, upgrading from the legendary Note 10+ 😅

Samsung does say ships from today, but im not sure if will happen though.
Cheers to everyone who got their phones! 👊

1661514154161.png

Bukem75

Feb 12, 2008
Following the standard big company logic, Samsung typically won't charge your account until they are very close to shipping, right?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sorry I've been so quiet. I got my Fold 4 at 9.20am this morning. With Watch5Pro and Buds 2 Pro. I'm sure you all understand. 😀😀
    My fold has just arrived from Vodafone Germany.
    Ordered the phone yesterday morning and case yesterday afternoon on Samsung EPP site. Scheduled to arrive on the 26th just received them, im in London UK.
    Update. My initial FedEx label from Samsung was one of the cancelled but as of this afternoon there are now two new labels from Samsung both showing an expected delivery of 8/23 just as they were before. One shows dimensions of 15x7x9 inches and 1lb, the other is 9x5x6 inches and 2lbs and requires a signature. Fold 4, Watch 5 pro, buds 2 pro, and s-pen case all on the order. US order.