Question Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 Preorder Waiting Room

Search This thread

jasalfonso

Aug 26, 2022
Dubai,UAE
Just got an update on the website and says preparing dispatch, Dubai.

Screenshot_20220827-125704_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: Barmenchik

zapote21

Aug 18, 2009
Tampa, FL
When I set mine up it was asking about an esim right at the beginning of setup,
I tried setting it up and that didn't work either
I was told by Samsung it's an update coming that will allow esim to work like the fold 3 did after launch....
I run atnt as my secondary line so I never lose service.... So I'm a bit sour ATM
I got mine on Tuesday. Set up my regular Sim and Esim right away. On TMO. No issues

smeez

Aug 19, 2022
Happy arrival day for everyone else that got theirs delayed to today. By the way, if you contact customer service they'll give you compensation for a delayed delivery. They credited me $25.

fahadazizkhan

Dec 17, 2009
Jeddah
Saudi Arabia
Fold 4 , 512GB - Unlocked
25W Charger
Galaxy Buds Live
Samsung Care+ for 1 Year
--
P.S
After my Order, Got an email from marketing team that i can use this Code to get free super fast wireless charger :mad:
posting code here, might be useful to anyone : HRGIFT2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sorry I've been so quiet. I got my Fold 4 at 9.20am this morning. With Watch5Pro and Buds 2 Pro. I'm sure you all understand. 😀😀
    My fold has just arrived from Vodafone Germany.
    Ordered the phone yesterday morning and case yesterday afternoon on Samsung EPP site. Scheduled to arrive on the 26th just received them, im in London UK.
    Update. My initial FedEx label from Samsung was one of the cancelled but as of this afternoon there are now two new labels from Samsung both showing an expected delivery of 8/23 just as they were before. One shows dimensions of 15x7x9 inches and 1lb, the other is 9x5x6 inches and 2lbs and requires a signature. Fold 4, Watch 5 pro, buds 2 pro, and s-pen case all on the order. US order.