Question Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 Preorder Waiting Room

Search This thread

94b20gsr

Sep 4, 2008
Alpharetta, GA
Update. My initial FedEx label from Samsung was one of the cancelled but as of this afternoon there are now two new labels from Samsung both showing an expected delivery of 8/23 just as they were before. One shows dimensions of 15x7x9 inches and 1lb, the other is 9x5x6 inches and 2lbs and requires a signature. Fold 4, Watch 5 pro, buds 2 pro, and s-pen case all on the order. US order.

Atm0430

Aug 13, 2022
Update. My initial FedEx label from Samsung was one of the cancelled but as of this afternoon there are now two new labels from Samsung both showing an expected delivery of 8/23 just as they were before. One shows dimensions of 15x7x9 inches and 1lb, the other is 9x5x6 inches and 2lbs and requires a signature. Fold 4, Watch 5 pro, buds 2 pro, and s-pen case all on the order. US order.
Thank for this. Mine was canceled as well. Just received one case to my house today. Was wondering when the new labels would start to come out

Reactions: 94b20gsr

lmanlo

Jun 26, 2010
US ordered on the 10th. Shows delivery date for the 23rd for fold4 1tb, case, and watch 5 pro.
Thank for this. Mine was canceled as well. Just received one case to my house today. Was wondering when the new labels would start to come out
Order fold 4 1tb phantom black with case plus watch 5 pro in US. Ordered on the 10th.

Saw that label was created at FedEx on Aug 12 but cancelled at 3:30 am CT. But then by 10 am CT had a new shipping label with the same dimensions and lbs. So showing 3 lbs and 15x7x8 on mine. Estimate delivery Aug 23.

Atm0430

Aug 13, 2022
US ordered on the 10th. Shows delivery date for the 23rd for fold4 1tb, case, and watch 5 pro.

Order fold 4 1tb phantom black with case plus watch 5 pro in US. Ordered on the 10th.

Saw that label was created at FedEx on Aug 12 but cancelled at 3:30 am CT. But then by 10 am CT had a new shipping label with the same dimensions and lbs. So showing 3 lbs and 15x7x8 on mine. Estimate delivery Aug 23.
Mine has showed canceled and I have not gotten another shipping label. Mine was canceled so 7am MST on Aug 13th

MRAWESOME2477

Aug 19, 2021
I preordered from Samsung UK straight after the announcement 1TB Grey Green, Buds 2 Pro, Grip case cover, watch 5 Pro & front screen protector.

The front screen protector got dispatched but rest of the order is still preparing for dispatch 🤷‍♂️

Don't know why they wouldn't just dispatch it all together instead of dispatching a screen protector 🤦🏻‍♂️

Reactions: zen199

Barmenchik

Jul 15, 2012
North East of England
Smart Watches
I preordered from Samsung UK straight after the announcement 1TB Grey Green, Buds 2 Pro, Grip case cover, watch 5 Pro & front screen protector.

The front screen protector got dispatched but rest of the order is still preparing for dispatch 🤷‍♂️

Don't know why they wouldn't just dispatch it all together instead of dispatching a screen protector 🤦🏻‍♂️
Need to wait until you have the phone first.
You will need your proof of purchase and the IMEI number of the phone to claim

One you have those you need to throughly read what's required on the claim in the link below

https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/2022-note-pack/en-GB/claim/get-started

MRAWESOME2477

Aug 19, 2021
Need to wait until you have the phone first.
You will need your proof of purchase and the IMEI number of the phone to claim

One you have those you need to throughly read what's required on the claim in the link below

https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/2022-note-pack/en-GB/claim/get-started
When i preordered everything last week it said at checkout I would have the option to choose what gift I want but it never gave me the option 🤷‍♂️ will I still be able to claim once I receive the fold 4 ?

Barmenchik

Jul 15, 2012
North East of England
Smart Watches
When i preordered everything last week it said at checkout I would have the option to choose what gift I want but it never gave me the option 🤷‍♂️ will I still be able to claim once I receive the fold 4 ?
Yes. The advertisement was on the main page. Me too, when ordering, was not offered anything except FREE Care + for 1 year ...

Reactions: MRAWESOME2477

94b20gsr

Sep 4, 2008
Alpharetta, GA
As of this morning (3:35am EST) the smaller label/package that was signature required has also been canceled by Samsung. Seems like a lot of juggling for a company of this magnitude.

Edit: Another label with the same 9x5x6" and 2lb stats has been created in the place of this one.

Last edited:

Barmenchik

Jul 15, 2012
North East of England
Smart Watches
Nothing good from Customer service...
Preparing for dispatched means, the order is being prepared for the delivery of the order or just waiting for the scheduled delivery date, the status will automatically be updated on the delivery day of the order.

gavinfabl

Mar 23, 2005
Dartmoor
gavinsgadgets.com
Customer service aren’t much help knowing the exact position of your order. They just look at their screens as you can.

Fold4 case arrived. Some photos to give you a size guide up against my S22 Ultra.

Attachments

• 4B8F6AC9-7D14-4E3E-8AB6-D4BAD5EE9365.jpeg
    4B8F6AC9-7D14-4E3E-8AB6-D4BAD5EE9365.jpeg
    4.8 MB · Views: 50
  • 64C9C93F-BA49-48F2-9089-F1546C958B09.jpeg
    64C9C93F-BA49-48F2-9089-F1546C958B09.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 50

eswar539

Dec 8, 2012
Z Fold 4
Customer service aren’t much help knowing the exact position of your order. They just look at their screens as you can.

Fold4 case arrived. Some photos to give you a size guide up against my S22 Ultra.
im also looking for a case, does this have adhesive tape inside to hold it on phone?

also theres no protection on hinge for this case, no?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just the emails saying it's still on time. I have another week or 2 before mine should ship.
    You should at least have an expected ship date. Recieved my text early this morning and email stating my label had been made but not picked up
    Sorry I've been so quiet. I got my Fold 4 at 9.20am this morning. With Watch5Pro and Buds 2 Pro. I'm sure you all understand. 😀😀
    My fold has just arrived from Vodafone Germany.
    Ordered the phone yesterday morning and case yesterday afternoon on Samsung EPP site. Scheduled to arrive on the 26th just received them, im in London UK.