Question Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 Preorder Waiting Room

Search This thread

zen199

Aug 15, 2022
Which country is that for?

It's so crazy how Samsung has so many varying deals for each country. In the UK, Samsung has two different websites, each having different deals, but one option is a lot less than the other.
its pretty confusing. Though i remember seeing a website where you can claim a £100 Google Play voucher, once you have bought the phone and received it.
Would rather have a voucher for the samsung store itself rather than google play.

gavinfabl

Mar 23, 2005
Dartmoor
gavinsgadgets.com
UK

Which 2 Samsung websites are you referring to? EPP?
That's weird I don't recall a £100 voucher on their website or their EPP site. I thought the deal on the EPP site was better than their main website- 15% off price, 12 months Disney plus, free case package, one year Samsung care plus, 25% off watch5 or buds2 and an extra £250 off by trading in any broken smartphone. Then I would sell my s22 ultra for £750.

Whereas main site you paid full price for the phone, plus gave you Disney, care plus, 25% off watch5 or Buds 2 , free case package and £720 trade in for s22 ultra but I didn't see any £100 voucher.

Did I miss the voucher? Was this on first day orders?

jhericurls

Aug 9, 2009
That's weird I don't recall a £100 voucher on their website or their EPP site. I thought the deal on the EPP site was better than their main website- 15% off price, 12 months Disney plus, free case package, one year Samsung care plus, 25% off watch5 or buds2 and an extra £250 off by trading in any broken smartphone. Then I would sell my s22 ultra for £750.

Whereas main site you paid full price for the phone, plus gave you Disney, care plus, 25% off watch5 or Buds 2 , free case package and £720 trade in for s22 ultra but I didn't see any £100 voucher.

Did I miss the voucher? Was this on first day orders?

Was news to me too, someone who ordered from the EPP this past Saturday received their phone today and it came with a £100 Samsung voucher

mbushnaq00

Apr 26, 2010
Ordered directly from Samsung, Z Fold 4, GrayGreen 512GB version (same price as the 256GB) with S Pen cover (30% off on accessories). Also I traded in my S21 Ultra 256GB for $750

I kinda regret getting the S Pen cover now seeing how thick it is.

Anyhow the order is still in the processing state and the delivery date is set for the 26th of Aug, hopefully, I get it sooner

94b20gsr

Sep 4, 2008
Alpharetta, GA
Ordered directly from Samsung, Z Fold 4, GrayGreen 512GB version (same price as the 256GB) with S Pen cover (30% off on accessories). Also I traded in my S21 Ultra 256GB for $750

Anyhow the order is still in the processing state and the delivery date is set for the 26th of Aug, hopefully, I get it sooner
If you like the idea of a slimmer cover with stand capabilities Samsung offers one labeled "Slim Standing". If you are in the US it looks like Verizon still has all of the official cases for half off.

https://www.verizon.com/products/samsung-slim-standing-cover-for-galaxy-z-fold4/

P.S. you do not have to have service with Verizon to order these.

zapote21

Aug 18, 2009
Tampa, FL

The Spen cover has an interchangeable bit where you can take the Spen part off and substitute for a flat piece.

gavinfabl

Mar 23, 2005
Dartmoor
gavinsgadgets.com
what is EPP? sorry for being dumb.
Samsung Enhanced Partnership Program. The Samsung Partnership Program (EPP) is a staff purchase program for Samsung Key Accounts and their employees. Companies registered in this program receive preferential pricing across the range of Samsung products.

The actual website looks identical to the normal Samsung website, just better pricing.

Reactions: zen199 and jah

mbushnaq00

Apr 26, 2010
If you like the idea of a slimmer cover with stand capabilities Samsung offers one labeled "Slim Standing". If you are in the US it looks like Verizon still has all of the official cases for half off.

https://www.verizon.com/products/samsung-slim-standing-cover-for-galaxy-z-fold4/

P.S. you do not have to have service with Verizon to order these.

thanks I tried comparing the thickness of both covers in the photos, and it does not seem to be much slimmer than the S Pen cover. Anyways I ordered another carbon fiber slim cover from aliexpress

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just the emails saying it's still on time. I have another week or 2 before mine should ship.
    You should at least have an expected ship date. Recieved my text early this morning and email stating my label had been made but not picked up
    Sorry I've been so quiet. I got my Fold 4 at 9.20am this morning. With Watch5Pro and Buds 2 Pro. I'm sure you all understand. 😀😀
    My fold has just arrived from Vodafone Germany.
    Ordered the phone yesterday morning and case yesterday afternoon on Samsung EPP site. Scheduled to arrive on the 26th just received them, im in London UK.
    Update. My initial FedEx label from Samsung was one of the cancelled but as of this afternoon there are now two new labels from Samsung both showing an expected delivery of 8/23 just as they were before. One shows dimensions of 15x7x9 inches and 1lb, the other is 9x5x6 inches and 2lbs and requires a signature. Fold 4, Watch 5 pro, buds 2 pro, and s-pen case all on the order. US order.
    IMG_20220817_104128.jpg

can't wait 🔥🔥🔥