Question Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 Preorder Waiting Room

Search This thread

MRAWESOME2477

Aug 19, 2021
Does anyone know if the Fold 4 Front screen comes with a pre installed screen protector ?

I remember the Fold 3 having one but it got scratched very easily.

Last edited:
Reactions: jah

l'irlandais

Jul 2, 2011
madrid
IMG_20220817_104128.jpg

can't wait 🔥🔥🔥

force70

Force70, any idea why Samsung Canada shows Aug 18th. I even spoke to Samsung while dealing with another issue and the agent confirmed that shipping date.
Im assuming they will start shipping on the 18th, that doesnt mean we will get our devices then though thats for sure. And they will start shipping on the 18th..could take weeks to ship out all the pre orders depending on how many they had. Took 7 weeks for me to get my red 1tb S22 ultra lol.

Last edited:

force70

Looks
There is no screen protector on the front display. At least mine doesn't have it.
I see they are selling a front screen protector on the sammy website. Looks like another cash grab like needing to buy a charger lol. Ive already ordered the whitestone glass front protector like i have on my fold 3 so all good

Reactions: MRAWESOME2477

gavinfabl

Mar 23, 2005
Dartmoor
gavinsgadgets.com
I don't use screen protection. My S22 Ultra has never had one. A case is always fitted.

If the screen is flat then I might fit a screen protector, but any with a curve are a PITA.

gavinfabl

Mar 23, 2005
Dartmoor
gavinsgadgets.com
I expect it to be dispatched tomorrow for friday delivery. Fold 3 was exactly 1 week before release and i think the fold 4 will be the same.
I agree. I can't imagine the orders will be preparing for dispatch for two weeks.

Also, Samsung has the tendency to spread the deliveries out so as to not overwhelm the delivery services. Especially as its holiday season and drivers could be away themselves.

Reactions: Barmenchik

orbital247

Feb 22, 2009
UK - Ordered 256Gb Green/Grey on 10th August from Samsung, delivery said 26th August and still showing 26th August with a status of 'preparing dispatch'.
Just found out on another forum If you order today (17th Aug) it says delivery on 21st August (verified this myself) !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: jah

gavinfabl

Mar 23, 2005
Dartmoor
gavinsgadgets.com
UK - Ordered 256Gb Green/Grey on 10th August from Samsung, delivery said 26th August and still showing 26th August with a status of 'preparing dispatch'.
Just found out on another forum If you order today (17th Aug) it says delivery on 21st August (verified this myself) !!!
It does on Samsung’s main website. On Samsung EPP site it’s still says 26th. Lets see what happens..

jfair9

Jul 2, 2010
512 gb, greygreen verizon, watch 5 pro, pro buds 2, case and watch band ordered morning of Aug 10th all still showing cancel button and August 26th delivery date.

cooldude20000

Feb 16, 2015
UK
Like last year my fold 3 was dispatched the Monday 23 August I got it on the 25th August 2 days before the 27th which was the delivery date last year

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sorry I've been so quiet. I got my Fold 4 at 9.20am this morning. With Watch5Pro and Buds 2 Pro. I'm sure you all understand. 😀😀
    My fold has just arrived from Vodafone Germany.
    Ordered the phone yesterday morning and case yesterday afternoon on Samsung EPP site. Scheduled to arrive on the 26th just received them, im in London UK.
    Update. My initial FedEx label from Samsung was one of the cancelled but as of this afternoon there are now two new labels from Samsung both showing an expected delivery of 8/23 just as they were before. One shows dimensions of 15x7x9 inches and 1lb, the other is 9x5x6 inches and 2lbs and requires a signature. Fold 4, Watch 5 pro, buds 2 pro, and s-pen case all on the order. US order.