Question Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 Preorder Waiting Room

Search This thread

Bigmille

May 23, 2008
London
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3
You can't claim the free case and pen until you have got the phone delivered? Also can you chose the colour of the case. Looking to order once I found my old Sony phone for the £250 trade in on EPP site.

Nevermind, saw the link above. Too much hassle, will just buy the same case on Amazon to match my gold/sliver phone.

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2008
I receiver mine! 256gb phantom black. It appears Norway have the worst deals. No free goodies and terrible trade-in deals. (They offered 300$ for my Note20Ultra in good condition)
But at least I got it quickly ;)

• Sad
Reactions: eswar539

huso81

Feb 12, 2008
Turin
I ordered on 8/10. Got a good deal I believe.
Ordered Fold 4 512GB + Watch 5 Pro + Buds2Pro + Standing Cover with SPen and Trade in of my S21 for $1180.

Still shows in Process "FASTER" for me. No idea what the "faster" part means. Expected delivery date 8/26. Lets see....

the_ape

May 30, 2005
www.nakedcleaner.com
You can't claim the free case and pen until you have got the phone delivered? Also can you chose the colour of the case. Looking to order once I found my old Sony phone for the £250 trade in on EPP site.

Nevermind, saw the link above. Too much hassle, will just buy the same case on Amazon to match my gold/sliver phone.
Nah order online as soon as its in the packing stage, as they give you the imei number. Takes 5 mins to fill the form in and take a screenshot of the receipt. Remember you also get the pen etc

Reactions: Bigmille

TPR300C

Apr 27, 2010
Anaheim
I receiver mine! 256gb phantom black. It appears Norway have the worst deals. No free goodies and terrible trade-in deals. (They offered 300$ for my Note20Ultra in good condition)
But at least I got it quickly ;)
That is a bad deal. Here in the US, I was given $900 trade in for my Note 20 Ultra. I was given a free case with the S-pen and then I will also get a $200 e-certificate to redeem on their site.

Outbreak444

Dec 16, 2013
I ordered on 8/10. Got a good deal I believe.
Ordered Fold 4 512GB + Watch 5 Pro + Buds2Pro + Standing Cover with SPen and Trade in of my S21 for $1180.

Still shows in Process "FASTER" for me. No idea what the "faster" part means. Expected delivery date 8/26. Lets see....
"Faster" is the shipping speed - 2 day delivery.

Barmenchik

Jul 15, 2012
North East of England
Smart Watches
Logically, those who ordered on 08/10/22 should receive it even earlier? Or not?

Attachments

• 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 48

Bigmille

May 23, 2008
London
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3
Can't use PayPal if I trade in phone on both Samsung main and EPP sites, also enter IEMI bring up a server error.
Samsung really don't want my money lol.

Never had this much trouble buying Flip 3 with trade in last year. A very poor showing for a big company as Samsung.

Last edited:

gavinfabl

Mar 23, 2005
Dartmoor
gavinsgadgets.com
Can't use PayPal if I trade in phone on both Samsung main and EPP sites, also enter IEMI bring up a server error.
Samsung really don't want my money lol.

Never had this much trouble buying Flip 3 with trade in last year. A very poor showing for a big company as Samsung.

Try adding the IMEI of the trade in once the phone when you get to the basket screen, not during the first part.

Just checked my order status. Still says preparing for despatch. UK.

Reactions: Bigmille and jah

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sorry I've been so quiet. I got my Fold 4 at 9.20am this morning. With Watch5Pro and Buds 2 Pro. I'm sure you all understand. 😀😀
    My fold has just arrived from Vodafone Germany.
    Ordered the phone yesterday morning and case yesterday afternoon on Samsung EPP site. Scheduled to arrive on the 26th just received them, im in London UK.
    Update. My initial FedEx label from Samsung was one of the cancelled but as of this afternoon there are now two new labels from Samsung both showing an expected delivery of 8/23 just as they were before. One shows dimensions of 15x7x9 inches and 1lb, the other is 9x5x6 inches and 2lbs and requires a signature. Fold 4, Watch 5 pro, buds 2 pro, and s-pen case all on the order. US order.