Question Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 Preorder Waiting Room

Search This thread

jfair9

Jul 2, 2010
My cancel button finally disappeared. Ordered Aug 10th US GreyGreen Verizon. See how long it takes to receive a shipment notification!

smeez

Aug 19, 2022
My cancel button finally disappeared. Ordered Aug 10th US GreyGreen Verizon. See how long it takes to receive a shipment notification!
I ordered a Verizon one on August 10th in the US too, and my cancel button also just disappeared. Fingers crossed we get shipment information soon!

Bigmille

May 23, 2008
London
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3
Ordered the phone yesterday morning and case yesterday afternoon on Samsung EPP site. Scheduled to arrive on the 26th just received them, im in London UK.

Attachments

• 20220819_094625.jpg
    20220819_094625.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 38

Bigmille

May 23, 2008
London
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3
I think I got it early since I paid delivery before 10:30am, was planning to receive it before going to work next Friday, but staying home today due to transport strike. So happy coincidence.

It's much smaller than I imagined, especially compared to the Flip 3 when opened.

The front screen is completely flat, so glass screen protector will work well.

Time for the old tradition of debloating a new Samsung phone again :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Barmenchik

NYanakiev1

Feb 22, 2016
I think I got it early since I paid delivery before 10:30am, was planning to receive it before going to work next Friday, but staying home today due to transport strike. So happy coincidence.

It's much smaller than I imagined, especially compared to the Flip 3 when opened.

The front screen is completely flat, so glass screen protector will work well.

Time for the old tradition of debloating a new Samsung phone again :LOL:
Which glass screen protector? Do share if you have come across good options already.

My unit is arriving in 2hrs or so.

Reactions: Barmenchik

Atm0430

Aug 13, 2022
US orders have been picked up. Delivery for sure Tuesday Aug 23

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20220819_060959_FedEx.jpg
    SmartSelect_20220819_060959_FedEx.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 38
  • SmartSelect_20220819_064911_FedEx.jpg
    SmartSelect_20220819_064911_FedEx.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

mattcall

Oct 2, 2014
I ordered 17th says ship date 21st still sat processing im uk did say 26th on the 16th when i first looked to order trading in s21 ultra

Bigmille

May 23, 2008
London
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3
Which glass screen protector? Do share if you have come across good options already.

My unit is arriving in 2hrs or so.

I went for Spigen, as I used them on all my phones, will be arriving on Sunday.

zen199

Aug 15, 2022
is there even a preinstalled screen protector on the cover display?

Don't think there is on mine.

The inner screen protector is barely visible around the edges on the inner screen. im impressed. Almost thought there wasn't one installed. Should be less prone to bubbling!

zen199

Aug 15, 2022
The slightly wider cover screen makes all the difference compared to the fold 3.

The grey green colour is lovely, don't know where the green comes from though! it looks more blue in brighter conditions, then turns into a grey colour in darker conditions.

On video the frame colour does look darker than what it is in person. Looks Silver and not dark grey.

Glad i picked this colour though, makes a nice change from my black fold 3.

jonstatt

Mar 17, 2008
Does anyone know if EE UK usually deliver orders earlier than the official release date like Samsung? Or will they just hold on until next Friday?
I'm wondering the same but I can't even track the order. When I try and track it , I get an error that tracking only works for pay monthly. But mine IS pay monthly!

Kash

Feb 4, 2009
Manchester
I got a text update from EE today, I got excited thinking it was a delivery update. But the link just says expected delivery "Awaiting confirmation"!

imitor87

Oct 23, 2014
Preodered 512gb Fold 4 in Beige from T-mobile on the day preoders went live. Phone is out for delivery with UPS.

smeez

Aug 19, 2022
Still waiting at "in processing" for my US Verizon order on Aug 10th. Seems like everyone else at least has their tracking information by now

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sorry I've been so quiet. I got my Fold 4 at 9.20am this morning. With Watch5Pro and Buds 2 Pro. I'm sure you all understand. 😀😀
    My fold has just arrived from Vodafone Germany.
    Ordered the phone yesterday morning and case yesterday afternoon on Samsung EPP site. Scheduled to arrive on the 26th just received them, im in London UK.
    Update. My initial FedEx label from Samsung was one of the cancelled but as of this afternoon there are now two new labels from Samsung both showing an expected delivery of 8/23 just as they were before. One shows dimensions of 15x7x9 inches and 1lb, the other is 9x5x6 inches and 2lbs and requires a signature. Fold 4, Watch 5 pro, buds 2 pro, and s-pen case all on the order. US order.