• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Accessories Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 Case Thread

Search This thread

Flame Red

You got a bad one. Mine came with an adhesive strip on the front cover and two diamond shaped adhesive pads on the rear cover. Works perfectly! Opens and closes without issue. The front cover does not slide off.
Actually, I ordered two. The rear case indeed has those diamond shape adheasive, but NOTHING on the front cover and it slips right off. Two defective. They were both red colored backs.

pieces of cake

Actually, I ordered two. The rear case indeed has those diamond shape adheasive, but NOTHING on the front cover and it slips right off. Two defective. They were both red colored backs.
I got the black. The front adhesive strip is very strong. But I swap cases occasionally, so I bought some really thin 3M tape to use when the Aramid case or other cases' adhesive starts to lose its ability to adhere. Easy to apply and easy to remove. Why not just get some 3M and make your red cases work? When the front cover is properly attached, this thing works great.

Markeee

Sep 29, 2012
South Florida
Has anyone with the Spigen Slim Armor Pro removed the case with the adhesive on it ?
I need to take it off its not coming off so easily and I'm afraid to force it

Last edited:

jewalla83

Apr 3, 2014
Use a blow dryer or heat gun to warm the adhesive. Just enough to loosen the adhesive. It should come off much easier!

fastfed

Feb 13, 2008
Has anyone with the Spigen Slim Armor Pro removed the case with the adhesive on it ?
I need to take it off its not coming off so easily and I'm afraid to force it
yep, I used a heat gun and just went back and forth to loosen the glue, still took a little to take it off but I can see how it will damage the 5g antenna cover

Reactions: Markeee

cpufrost

Feb 26, 2012
Big Country
Still rocking the latercase. No problems.

I carry using this belt pouch:

I keep the phone in the pouch when not charging or using it, etc. Working well these past few months. No complaints.

It would be neat if they put a fold counter on this device! Like an odometer on a car, it keeps track of how many times the device has been unfolded. :)

jettie1767

Feb 11, 2006
I love the Aramid case from Samsung. I just wished it had some sort of protection for the hinge. But, overall, it's an excellent case...doesn't add any bulk.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I bought my case and already happy with it, official Samsung Aramid Cover.
    Looks good, fits well, finally done for cover display too.
    I received a reply from Spigen today and they confirmed that they will be releasing the Thin Fit case with S-Pen storage. No plans for a compatible holster though so I am hoping Encased does one. As of now no date for release only said soon and to keep an eye on their website.
    Good review of cases here

I love Flossy, man does reviews like a human being, it's awesome. Shoes is a great co-host too lol.
    Anyone get the Aramid?
    I did. I like the look and feel of it. My only concern is the protection. It is so thin I question its ability to protect the phone if it were dropped. That being said, it will be my daily case until something nice comes out with S Pen support (besides the Samsung Flip one, it's not a good option)

I placed a Ringke pen holder on the back to hold my S Pen.
    Personally, I got the Spigen Slim Armor Pro and stuck on a Neon colored Clckr stand small.

This case is overall a good one as it covers the hinge and the stand allows it to stand in portrait and landscape...will update with more photos once I get the phone in a week! (2nd September)

Here are some photos:

1629872820403.png
    1629872829419.png

Photos of if standing

1629872848090.png

Photo of it unfolded and how the Clckr fits perfectly (small size)

1629872857993.png
    1629872867023.png
    1629872873552.png
    1629872879961.png
    1629872890973.png
    1629872897963.png

Photos of the setup

1629872910483.png
    1629872914572.png
    1629872920840.png
    1629872924911.png

Photos of the packaging

Feel free to ask me questions regarding my setup, I'll be more than happy to help or answer your questions!