• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

General Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 Pre-Order Status Thread

Search This thread

MANLEY7878

Jan 17, 2015

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210823-182216_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210823-182216_Chrome.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 45
Dec 8, 2013
Ordered Green 256 model on Fri 13th from very UK. Last update just says order processed at supplier, been like that for 7 days. Rung them several times they just say should come today. 0 Update or dispatch information.

Defo not coming, very annoyed.

jedimeister

Aug 27, 2021
ordered the fold 3, the watch 4, and the s pen case on august 12. expected delivery is sep. 27th. but im seeing others order a few days ago and theirs are already shipped. how did that happen?

Victor285

Jul 26, 2016
Brooklyn New York
So I just got off the phone with T-Mobile once again supposedly it has to do with Samsung not sending out the phone for T-Mobile to ship, I was told I should have it sometime next week and I got credited back 24.99 for the expedited shipping. I have a feeling I'm not going to see this phone any time until mid-september

[email protected]

Apr 14, 2015
Order Date: 8/15 (after canceling my 256gb because the app gave preorders 512gb for free as of 8/15)
Expected Delivery: 8/27
Items: Galaxy Z Fold3 5G 512GB (Unlocked) Phantom Black
Galaxy Watch 4 Classic 46mm Silver
USB 35 Watt Duo (Samsung App Gift)

No labels in FedEx yet. Do you think something is wrong? Should I go to FedEx today and just camp out for a week? What if they didn't get the order? What if my order has covid? Can't wait to hear all the noise next week when T-Mobile ships theirs and Samsung still hasn't shipped unlocked. Oh I do so love this time of year!
I received my Z Fold3 /512GB/I received my Z Fold3 /512GB/ Green/ a week ago.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Got mine today. Texas 512GB with case and charger.
    IMG_20210824_130623.jpg
    This is normal for them. Happens every time, they schedule a pick up date where FedEx will come pick up the pallets of phones. Probably within the next 24-48 hours anyone with a label should see movement. Usually arrives 1-2 days before estimated, depending on where you live. Just remember that the 27th was the promised date, so anything earlier is awesome.

For me, mine is processing but eta is SEP 10, so remember me when you guys are playing with your phones lol
    I'll give it an extra slow fold just for you brotha! Haha
    I haven't seen any pre-order thread opened up yet on the forums for the Z Fold 3 so figured it's about that time! Who else is up for constantly refreshing the order page and checking if FedEx slips have been created?

Ordered: 8/15
    Items: Z Fold 3 256GB Phantom Green, Watch 4 Classic 42mm Silver, Buds 2, Spen + Case

All items still show 'preorder' on Samsung page and set for delivery 8/30 except for the Watch 4, which shows as 'In Process' and delivery for 8/27. I have a FedEx label created for estimated ship date 8/23 and delivery 8/25, which I'm assuming is the Watch 4.

I haven't been this excited for a phone in a while, looking forward to tracking the progress with everyone!
    I would bet this is all a combined GTM strategy for them. Makes sense. In Europe, you don't have as many units going out the door and the warehousing and logistics is smaller. Release the phones and get the web a buzz. Then take the first preorder people and give them the phone earlyish (2 days or 1 day ahead), makes them feel special and even more just before launch day buzz. Then launch and we all realized how much we spent but it's too late, haa.
    I got my fold 3 9 days earlier. On my order it said expected arrival 27th August. Yet samsung sent it on 17th and it arrived for pickup at 18th. So I'm lucky samsung gave green light in Sweden.
    I bought mine today. (Poland, Europe)