Samsung gear S3 Frontier no app installation

Search This thread

Oktasus

Sep 23, 2013
Hi @all i had the battery issue after the tizen 3.0 rolled out and i downgraded to 2.3.3 all was good, now i updae to the latest tizen firmware with Netodin and now i can't install any watch faces or update apps, can somebody please help me, all the other things work, the connection with the huawei mate 10 pro works, o receive notifications but i can not install anything.

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app

wisefreakz

Nov 22, 2010
Sampa City
Hi @all i had the battery issue after the tizen 3.0 rolled out and i downgraded to 2.3.3 all was good, now i updae to the latest tizen firmware with Netodin and now i can't install any watch faces or update apps, can somebody please help me, all the other things work, the connection with the huawei mate 10 pro works, o receive notifications but i can not install anything.

Hi,

Follow the steps I described here https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...49&postcount=7

Let me know the results.

Oktasus

Sep 23, 2013
Hi,

Follow the steps I described here https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...49&postcount=7

Let me know the results.

Hi thank you for your reply, when i go to the link, there is nothing. Can you please check.

wisefreakz

Nov 22, 2010
Sampa City

Hi thank you for your reply, when i go to the link, there is nothing. Can you please check.

1) Turn off your watch
2) Go to: https://findmymobile.samsung.com/
3) Login with same account you use in the Gear APP
4) Hopefully you will receive a message that the terms and whatever has been updated and you must accept it.
5) Once you've done that, reboot you watch and have it connected to the gear app
6) Once connected, try to disable bluetooth from your phone and see what happens in the watch.

In your case, skip step 6 and try to download any app/watchface.

Last edited: