Samsung Health Monitor v1.1.0.167

Search This thread

mfpchile

May 3, 2020
Hello do you know any mod of the app for rooted phones? I have now the app on the watch, but i can't make it work as the phone app says it's rooted. Thanks.

IOS2002

May 14, 2009
I am using huawei p30 pro with galaxy watch 3
Can't use ECG nor Blood pressure. Any work around?

spacebar2011

Jan 3, 2011
Berlin
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
So, this SHM Mod does not sync data with Samsung Health, right? Because the data just remains in the Health Monitor app and does not show up in the main Samsung Health app.

I'm talking about the .175Caravana mod, Watch Active 2 and a OnePlus 8 Pro. I have birth BP and ECG working perfectly, but the data does not show up in Samsung Health.

Last edited:

forgo7en

Feb 20, 2014
After installing i get advised i dont have a compatible device. When i select pair it opens galaxy wearable app.

How do you connect the watch to the app?
I have the same problem. I have installed the SHM 175 and get a masage that i do not have a compatible device. i have GW3 with Tizen 5.5.0.1 and Galaxy Note 10+ updated not rooted.

I don't have anything installed on the watch and i don't know what do i need to install.

I am located in Bulgaria and both watch and phone where bought new from the store.

Please help.

Edit: Found the TPK29 and installed it. I have BP and ECG at the moment! Everything working as intended :)

Last edited:
Need APK for Rooted Note 8
None of the APKs here are working on my rooted Note 8 N950F
I have a GWA2 (5.5.0.1) and BP + ECG on it. BP works fine, but ECG not.
I use SHM 1.0.0.165 which is an old one (from Juni 2020!) but I need a newer one for ECG.
1.1.0.167 nor 1.1.0.175 works for me because I have a rooted S10+. A message comes up, that SHM doesn't run on rooted devices.
Does anyone have an idea? :confused: ro.config.tima=0 is already set.
Hello do you know any mod of the app for rooted phones? I have now the app on the watch, but i can't make it work as the phone app says it's rooted. Thanks.
I have removed the root detection and made a thread about it...
[ROOT-DETECTION-REMOVED] Samsung Health Monitor - 1.1.0.175.mod4.Caravana

pacovilla182

Jan 25, 2016
Benito Juarez
I have the same problem. I have installed the SHM 175 and get a masage that i do not have a compatible device. i have GW3 with Tizen 5.5.0.1 and Galaxy Note 10+ updated not rooted.

I don't have anything installed on the watch and i don't know what do i need to install.

I am located in Bulgaria and both watch and phone where bought new from the store.

Please help.

Edit: Found the TPK29 and installed it. I have BP and ECG at the moment! Everything working as intended :)

Can you help me out? I'm having the same issue, same watch, same phone... but don't know what the TPK29 is...

Edit: Found what I needed... The TPK can be found here in this post https://xdaforums.com/t/root-detect...1-1-0-175-mod4-caravana-5th-jan-2021.4202685/
Thanks everyone!

Last edited:

Motawa88

Oct 9, 2011
Hamburg
So, this SHM Mod does not sync data with Samsung Health, right? Because the data just remains in the Health Monitor app and does not show up in the main Samsung Health app.

I'm talking about the .175Caravana mod, Watch Active 2 and a OnePlus 8 Pro. I have birth BP and ECG working perfectly, but the data does not show up in Samsung Health.
Did you manage to fix this?

xxpyroxxjonesxx

Mar 27, 2016
So when the official app is released will it be an easy transition or will we loose data? I presume we'll have to uninstall the app to install the official release?

Zotyoo

Jul 11, 2015
Dear Developer! Last time, it was difficult to pair a Samsung Galaxy 10 (Android 10) with a Watch Active 2. The patch finally solved, they see each other. For Samsung Health to go this way, the value of ro_tima is set to 0. However, another rubbish from Samsung struck us. ECG and blood pressure data are not performed by Samsung Health but by Samsung Health Monitor. another application that dumps again due to root. Theoretically, I saw something on it that makes it disappear, but it didn’t come in. You are a great mage in this. Can you bring together the connection between SHM and the clock on the rooted device? Older versions do not work because I did not find any 181 that was unsupported or modified in the region, but already 175 also prints rooted phones. I put it on a Samsumg S8, rooted, Android 8, but it would work without any problems. I don't know what this bastard Samsumg intentionally screwed up in him, but it would only be available in our region (Hungary) a few days ago, so it's not. Do you know any suggestions that could work for the ECG and BP? That's why I bought the watch, but I didn't think it would work for Samsung Health. Thanks in advance!

KennyHO

Mar 3, 2013
hi ... please i have a Xiaomi phone and the app doesn't work. Does anyone have experience with a port to another brand?

Thanks you

Top Liked Posts