Samsung Health Monitor

Search This thread

user87uihjmk

Oct 15, 2014
@Dante63 Thank you for sharing - SHM has added more check for geo. I was confused whether to get all latest updates on watch and shm on phone (had installed pacthed ecg, bp tpks). Was afraid - what if new shm / watch firmware - does any new checks. From your post, it sure looks they have added more checks (so i might loose access to ecg, bp). Am not sure of conclusion, please do correct me if wrong. Thanks for sharing info about geo.

Reactions: Dante63

Dante63

Nov 1, 2015
the Clouds
@Dante63 Thank you for sharing - SHM has added more check for geo. I was confused whether to get all latest updates on watch and shm on phone (had installed pacthed ecg, bp tpks). Was afraid - what if new shm / watch firmware - does any new checks. From your post, it sure looks they have added more checks (so i might loose access to ecg, bp). Am not sure of conclusion, please do correct me if wrong. Thanks for sharing info about geo.
The watch doesn't have any checks... it's easier and less battery consuming to check on the phone... putting checks on the watch will drain the battery...

glormrax

Aug 12, 2017
Dante63, I commented on your yt video, but thought I'd say here too -

THANKS!!

This process worked for me and now I finally have BP working on my watch in the US!

Cup or two of coffee headed your way.

Reactions: Dante63

Dante63

Nov 1, 2015
the Clouds
I just got the latest watch update in the UK today which is great.

However the phone app "Samsung Health Monitor" keeps telling me this app is not available in your country...

Anyone have any ideas or see something similar?
I have same issue and my location is europe. Malta. Cant use app
I could've sworn that I replied to both of you but I guess XDA is playing games with me lol...
Latest SMH has country restrictions Samsung decided to push... I have modified the app, removed country and root detection...
Aside from that, device restriction thanks to @l0nax and took the opportunity to reduce the age restriction from 22 to 16...
Also, since my thread has different versions and old versions have force update, I removed that, so It's easy to bounce between different versions...
You can grab any from my thread and hopefully it works for you two 😊

Reactions: m2carbine

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The watch doesn't have any checks... it's easier and less battery consuming to check on the phone... putting checks on the watch will drain the battery...
    New SHM has country restriction Samsung decided to push... I have modified the app, removed country and root detection...
    Dante63, I commented on your yt video, but thought I'd say here too -

THANKS!!

This process worked for me and now I finally have BP working on my watch in the US!

Cup or two of coffee headed your way.
    I just got the latest watch update in the UK today which is great.

However the phone app "Samsung Health Monitor" keeps telling me this app is not available in your country...

Anyone have any ideas or see something similar?
    I have same issue and my location is europe. Malta. Cant use app
    I could've sworn that I replied to both of you but I guess XDA is playing games with me lol...
    Latest SMH has country restrictions Samsung decided to push... I have modified the app, removed country and root detection...
    Aside from that, device restriction thanks to @l0nax and took the opportunity to reduce the age restriction from 22 to 16...
    Also, since my thread has different versions and old versions have force update, I removed that, so It's easy to bounce between different versions...
    You can grab any from my thread and hopefully it works for you two 😊
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone