[SAMSUNG] [Helio G80] [MT6768/MT6769t] - Vendor FBE Disabler.

Search This thread

Zillion

FBE Disabler for Samsung devices using the Helio P65/G80 (MT6768 / MT6769t) CPU

If you're going to use this method I recommend you to not run multidisabler when flashing twrp for the first time, flash this zip instead.
Not recommended as your phone's protection will be null after flashing this zip and formatting data, it's your choice to do this modification or not.

Supported Devices​

- MT6768 - P65
Galaxy A31
Galaxy A41

- MT6769t - G80
Galaxy A22
Galaxy A32
Galaxy F22
Galaxy M32

How to use​

- Flash the zip according to your CPU via TWRP and format data by going to Wipe > Format Data > And typing in "yes", after that reboot your device and check if FBE was removed successfully. If it did now enjoy being able to access Internal Storage from TWRP without having to decrypt.

Attachments

• fbe_disabler_mt6768.zip
    2.8 KB · Views: 135
  • fbe_disabler_mt6769t.zip
    3.4 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Reactions: sudo_SM-A137
Hi Zillion,

Thanks for your work.

On Sm-A137F (Samsung galaxy a13 MTK) running on android 13, your fbe disabler isn't working.
Once disabler is flashed, userdata has been formatted (F2FS, ext4 will trigger rescueparty) all goes as expected.
Android is booting as factory restored, but once done setting up the device, and you'll reboot to twrp, still /data has been encrypted again, and it can't be even mounted in TWRP.

Zillion

Hi Zillion,

Thanks for your work.

On Sm-A137F (Samsung galaxy a13 MTK) running on android 13, your fbe disabler isn't working.
Once disabler is flashed, userdata has been formatted (F2FS, ext4 will trigger rescueparty) all goes as expected.
Android is booting as factory restored, but once done setting up the device, and you'll reboot to twrp, still /data has been encrypted again, and it can't be even mounted in TWRP.
You'll have to send me the fstab.mt* of Galaxy A13, please send them in a Private Message and I'll make another disabled specifically for A13.

Reactions: edward0181

sudo_SM-A137

Account currently disabled
Feb 6, 2024
Gaza
Hi Zillion,

Thanks for your work.

I want to know where is this twrp for this device 🙂

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

FBE Disabler for Samsung devices using the Helio P65/G80 (MT6768 / MT6769t) CPU

If you're going to use this method I recommend you to not run multidisabler when flashing twrp for the first time, flash this zip instead.
    Not recommended as your phone's protection will be null after flashing this zip and formatting data, it's your choice to do this modification or not.

Supported Devices​

- MT6768 - P65
    Galaxy A31
    Galaxy A41

- MT6769t - G80
    Galaxy A22
    Galaxy A32
    Galaxy F22
    Galaxy M32

How to use​

- Flash the zip according to your CPU via TWRP and format data by going to Wipe > Format Data > And typing in "yes", after that reboot your device and check if FBE was removed successfully. If it did now enjoy being able to access Internal Storage from TWRP without having to decrypt.
    Hi Zillion,

Thanks for your work.

You'll have to send me the fstab.mt* of Galaxy A13, please send them in a Private Message and I'll make another disabled specifically for A13.