Samsung IM app...

Search This thread

BobbyTee

Aug 9, 2010
I recently had to flash my phone back to stock firmware and I lost the Samsung IM app... I have searched high and low to find it.

Does anyone know where it can be downloaded? I am sure it came with an update to Social Hub, but I dont even see that in the Samsung Apps Market.

Thanks!

PS: If someone maybe wanted to upload the apk for it, that would be pretty awesome.

Beast11

Mar 25, 2009
Dublin
BUMP! I am looking for this as well... And i dont think itll be as simple as the apk ccause its odexed on the phone itself...

daCLOUD

Nov 5, 2010
Thank You kind sir! This was just what I was looking for...
I did not want the actual app from Seven which is all I could find. These are the actual Samsung Branded Apps!

MindFever

Oct 22, 2010
Hello...this one works verry well.A question though, is thete a newer version of this app that also includes Facebook functionality/connectivity?
Pray explain :)

ash969

Aug 7, 2008
never knew that samsung had a default messenger program installed on the galaxy s. I remove most of the samsung programs when i install a new firmware.

Too bad this messenger comes with Samsung mail. only wanted the messenger app

tibiurkon

May 9, 2011
Disable translating IM function

Hello...

Please tell me if somehow it's possible to disable the translating function of IM?
I looked in settings/translate but only it can do is to change the translating languages. It's very helpfully for me to disable it.

Thank's a lot.