Samsung Insights discussion

MMakoto

Oct 24, 2011
Probably too late for this round of S-series phone.

On a side note, did anyone receive an email today from the insight team asking to reply if interested in the Tab S7 cellular versions?
I did on one of my emails that just finished with the tab s6 study. I'm not sure I wanna go on the tab s7 though, the tab s7+ would be better for me. Are you gonna respond to them?

runtohell121

Oct 3, 2011
I did on one of my emails that just finished with the tab s6 study. I'm not sure I wanna go on the tab s7 though, the tab s7+ would be better for me. Are you gonna respond to them?
Nope. I got the Tab S7 on another email/name in December. Wasn't looking for the cellular version.

metroslasher

Jan 17, 2021
Already placed an order of S21 Ultra 256Gb - Black last Jan 18 using insights voucher code. Now, its status is backordered with the cancel button still there. Any other here who experience the same?

pre4speed

Apr 17, 2011
lancaster
Already placed an order of S21 Ultra 256Gb - Black last Jan 18 using insights voucher code. Now, its status is backordered with the cancel button still there. Any other here who experience the same?
I ordered the titanium and from the get go, it says it doesn't ship til February 12th, I have the cancel button. I'm scared to do the cancel for an extra 10% tho. 😳

runtohell121

Oct 3, 2011
I ordered the titanium and from the get go, it says it doesn't ship til February 12th, I have the cancel button. I'm scared to do the cancel for an extra 10% tho. 😳
Cancellation trick for 10% doesn't work anymore. The new way is call/chat and hope they offer 10%, but most of the time, they'll cancel your order...

Reactions: jkxs

MMakoto

Oct 24, 2011
Cancellation trick for 10% doesn't work anymore. The new way is call/chat and hope they offer 10%, but most of the time, they'll cancel your order...
I chatted with a rep and was offered the 10% discount, but I'll need to chat with them again after the phone ships, is that how it normally works?

SeanK_

Jan 12, 2013
Not sure what's up, but they sent me another Demographics Survey again with the same questions and everything, wonder why... Says it needs to be done by Thursday at midnight. I filled it out again and maybe hopping this will get me in.

dahliama

Dec 21, 2014
My dumb ass used the same email as the s20 insights which started in April. Obviously I won't get a code right now. Damn.
I signed up with the same email I used for the S20 program and just recieved a code for the S21 Ultra, so I don't think they're double checking.

I don't know if it'll cause issues down the line though.

beserker15

Sep 21, 2009
Sweet, just got the code myself. Looks like the Verizon/AT&T/Sprint S21 Ultra is $100 cheaper than the unlocked. The code isn't dependent on carrier right? Though I am curious how annoying will it be to unlock a carrier version...

Reactions: starterdc

metroslasher

Jan 17, 2021
Anyone here who also ordered the controller alongside the phone already received the game pass code? Does that mean my order is processed right now? Because I still have the cancel button.

Stax25

Jan 20, 2021
Sweet, just got the code myself. Looks like the Verizon/AT&T/Sprint S21 Ultra is $100 cheaper than the unlocked. The code isn't dependent on carrier right? Though I am curious how annoying will it be to unlock a carrier version...
It is incredibly annoying to unlock the device from the carrier. T-mobile didn't have the IMEI in their system because it was purchased directly from Samsung and then there was some type of snafu because the device was initially listed under the Insights program. So after I deactivated the device from Insights, it took another six months to get it unlocked from the carrier.

Kawaisa

Oct 31, 2011
It is incredibly annoying to unlock the device from the carrier. T-mobile didn't have the IMEI in their system because it was purchased directly from Samsung and then there was some type of snafu because the device was initially listed under the Insights program. So after I deactivated the device from Insights, it took another six months to get it unlocked from the carrier.
The T-moible unlock is a known issue. All you need to do is contact T-Force on Twitter. Regular CS is clueless about this.

MMakoto

Oct 24, 2011
One of my sons just got his code for the Ultra. Think he's going to order the black, not sure.
You were like the first to get the code, but at that time the price was at regular, now that it's $100 cheaper, do you think if we email insights and they would give an adjustment?

Last edited:

MMakoto

Oct 24, 2011
Anyone here who also ordered the controller alongside the phone already received the game pass code? Does that mean my order is processed right now? Because I still have the cancel button.
I got the Xbox game pass code today, and I still see the cancel button on my order as well.