Samsung Insights discussion

beserker15

Sep 21, 2009
When we send them the confirmation email after purchase, do you guys just forward them the order confirmation email or just the order number? I did stack it with the education discount and the pre-order bonus and was worried if they will have issues with the confirmation email that lists all of that lol

Kawaisa

Oct 31, 2011
When we send them the confirmation email after purchase, do you guys just forward them the order confirmation email or just the order number? I did stack it with the education discount and the pre-order bonus and was worried if they will have issues with the confirmation email that lists all of that lol
Just forward the email. People have been stacking edu discount and bonuses for years. They don't care.

Reactions: beserker15

pre4speed

Apr 17, 2011
lancaster
You were like the first to get the code, but at that time the price was at regular, now that it's $100 cheaper, do you think if we email insights and they would give an adjustment?
Honestly don't know. You could try. I'm not going to bother since the phone was only 340$ with my trade and code.

runtohell121

Oct 3, 2011
Don't forget to get the extra $50 accessories credit by using one of these codes: YOURGALAXY1RESERVEWA or 50LATESTGALAXY5G

And any other education discounts, cash back, etc. that was listed in the reddit post:

Anyone know if the code can be reused if I cancel the order?
yes, your coupon code will be reissued right after you cancel your order.

I normally send the second email, the receipt, forwarding the that email to the Insight team.

Reactions: jkxs

Kawaisa

Oct 31, 2011
Anybody know if the S21 Ultra come with a pre applied screen protector? The one on my note 10+ is still in really good condition.
Gotta wait until someone gets theirs. Pocketnow video says it didn't come with one but unboxtherapy video shows it with a factory protector. Can't say for sure yet.

MMakoto

Oct 24, 2011
Gotta wait until someone gets theirs. Pocketnow video says it didn't come with one but unboxtherapy video shows it with a factory protector. Can't say for sure yet.
Yeah, I saw the unbox therapy one and thought I saw one, but all the other US youtubers didn't have it. Funny how Lew said it's a snapdragon 875 multiple times.