Samsung Insights discussion

Search This thread

beserker15

Sep 21, 2009
When we send them the confirmation email after purchase, do you guys just forward them the order confirmation email or just the order number? I did stack it with the education discount and the pre-order bonus and was worried if they will have issues with the confirmation email that lists all of that lol

Kawaisa

Oct 31, 2011
When we send them the confirmation email after purchase, do you guys just forward them the order confirmation email or just the order number? I did stack it with the education discount and the pre-order bonus and was worried if they will have issues with the confirmation email that lists all of that lol

Just forward the email. People have been stacking edu discount and bonuses for years. They don't care.

Reactions: beserker15

pre4speed

Apr 17, 2011
lancaster
You were like the first to get the code, but at that time the price was at regular, now that it's $100 cheaper, do you think if we email insights and they would give an adjustment?
Honestly don't know. You could try. I'm not going to bother since the phone was only 340$ with my trade and code.

runtohell121

Oct 3, 2011
Don't forget to get the extra $50 accessories credit by using one of these codes: YOURGALAXY1RESERVEWA or 50LATESTGALAXY5G

And any other education discounts, cash back, etc. that was listed in the reddit post:

Anyone know if the code can be reused if I cancel the order?

yes, your coupon code will be reissued right after you cancel your order.

I normally send the second email, the receipt, forwarding the that email to the Insight team.

Reactions: jkxs

Kawaisa

Oct 31, 2011
Anybody know if the S21 Ultra come with a pre applied screen protector? The one on my note 10+ is still in really good condition.

Gotta wait until someone gets theirs. Pocketnow video says it didn't come with one but unboxtherapy video shows it with a factory protector. Can't say for sure yet.

MMakoto

Oct 24, 2011
Gotta wait until someone gets theirs. Pocketnow video says it didn't come with one but unboxtherapy video shows it with a factory protector. Can't say for sure yet.
Yeah, I saw the unbox therapy one and thought I saw one, but all the other US youtubers didn't have it. Funny how Lew said it's a snapdragon 875 multiple times.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I was in the Samsung Tab 6 insights program for more than a year and I asked them to deactivate it. They pushed an update and I was able to uninstall the "Samsung Device Insights" app, but under Security - I still see these two Device Admin apps, KC Client and Knox Enrollment Service which I cannot deactivate. Is this normal ? I did a factory reset as well.
    The same happened to my z flip as well. I was able to remove both a few days later after applying the latest Knox profile though. I emailed them about it but didn't get any response, so I'm not sure if they pushed something again or it just takes a little longer to remove.
    I've already tried this, multiple times. I emailed Samsung again and they told me the same thing. The knox installer still shows up after a reset and reinstalls the deactivated app. How do I fully remove my device from insights? I assume they haven't removed me from their knox MDM system yet.
    On the same boat with you. They put my S20U on the deactivate profile. This is total BS. They should completely remove the device from their Knox server. Otherwise, the insights app just keeps reinstalling. My wife had the same problem with her tablet, but eventually they did the right thing and removed the device after 100000+ emails. I am done with insights after this. Keep emailing them.
    Any new Insights study coming up?
    Update 9/30/14:
    Samsung Insights emailed me today. They are now limiting members to 2 referrals. I've already sent out way more than that. So, until I hear otherwise from S. I. I will not be giving out any more referrals. Sorry! Good luck to everyone.

Anyone still needing a referral:

- PM me
    - Ask for a referral to Samsung Insights
    - Provide me your email address

I will reply before I go to bed this morning or when I wake up this evening.

Sent to the following: @monkor @Obartuckc @Ramsey @cwhisenhunt @Woogie360 @Ryanmp @Cojam1 @440bro @TTLayland @chamelio @Walter.White @stayley @Delakit @rattarico @davidw8818 @rxv73 @mike.crew @thatpimp007 @ca121213 @b3asty @xfaega @rYz11 @aguadilla50 @Downtownjb @Flounder3883 @drakenjin @nadwa @yogi217 @rsfinsrq @RiPpeR_dUdE @Waynehead69 @Lorenzo04 @nemofbaby2010 @SassyOne @rlmjr1980 @tylercarter
    Here we can keep the ROM threads clear of all the Samsung Insights talk.

Samsung Insights is an application/program that Samsung is using to track how their devices are being used by everyday people in their every day lives.

It is by invite only.

If you are invited and get your device, you are now a potential reference for someone that has attempted to get into the program.

If you have sent Samsung an email and gotten a response asking for a referral name, you come here to this thread and ask for someone that has already been in the program for their name. They will PM you their name. That is all you need.

Please do not put your emails here. We are not sending out referral links or survey links for the insights program.

Edit: I am no longer able to give my name for referrals. Please do not PM me asking for one.
    Im trying to get some insider info on this whole thing , is the insights people really gonna stick to their guns with the 50 % off thing or will they just change it to a free and only did that to weed out the 1,000s of emails they get from people trying to get into the program or is this just for this phone with the 50% and they go back to a free phone with the s10. I also believe that the trade in with the 50% off code may work they just dont want us doing it because why would they specify on that in the email and i saw that someone mentioned they want the receipt emailed to them since they started doing this where you order the phone on Sammys page i never had to email them anything after i used my code so i dont know where thats coming from. Some of you guys might remember and i try and get us as much info as i can anything i get i post right on here so no need to send 15 private messages.
    No one knows for sure until they receive the email, please just be patient. Not to be rude, but you keep asking the same questions. If it was meant to be, it will be! I am in the same boat as you, the wife received a nice new shiny S8 last month, I am hoping to get that coveted note 8 email myself! Good luck!

I already stated the same thing i will give info from my dude when i get it but i refuse to keep answering the same questions over and over again.

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

Happy Sunday everyone! I contacted Samsung guys (Not Insights) and they replied that they have too many orders for the Note 8. They will be shipping it by Monday according to the rep. Can't wait to get my hands on it. <3?
    Yes thats what i was told shippingwould be monday or Tuesday and phones in hand by Friday. Man i wish every one would read all the posts
    I've sent out several referrals sent I first posted. Going to bed now. Will respond to any I get tonight.

I see a few posts asking for referrals but I haven't gotten a PM from you yet.

Update: Out of referrals !!!!!!!

Sent to the following: @monkor @Obartuckc @Ramsey @cwhisenhunt @Woogie360 @Ryanmp @Cojam1 @440bro @TTLayland @chamelio @Walter.White @stayley @Delakit @rattarico @davidw8818 @rxv73 @mike.crew @thatpimp007 @ca121213 @b3asty @xfaega @rYz11 @aguadilla50 @Downtownjb @Flounder3883 @drakenjin @nadwa @yogi217 @rsfinsrq @RiPpeR_dUdE @Waynehead69 @Lorenzo04
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone