Samsung J110G Stuck In Odin Mode (Multi Core Download)

Search This thread

Hafusa

Sep 25, 2016
Hello everyone. I tried to turn on normally my j110g. It does enter the download mode but appeared weirdly. No android icon. Just this texts below appeared on the left side of the screen. I tried to flash the stock rom but didn't succeed. When i tried to enter download mode using the usb jig, it goes directly to factory mode. What could be the possible problem and i hope i could get some answer here. Thanks.

ODIN MODE (MULTI CORE DOWNLOAD)
PRODUCT NAME : SM-J110G
CURRENT BINARY : SAMSUNG OFFICIAL
SYSTEM STATUS : Custom
Secure Download : Enabled

Reactions: arifullah

Hafusa

Sep 25, 2016
In such situations your main hope is to flash stock rom through the Odin,
How you trying to flash stock rom? Is you got success? What is the custom status for system?
Is your phone rooted or custom recovery installed?

sent from my Tencent OS G900H

thanks for the reply. i had tried to flash j110g firmware but nothing happen on the phone screen. It doesnt have any download progress like the usual download mode that has blue line showing the download progress. At the same time on my pc, Odin got stucked at nand write. Totally out of idea here. :(

somadsul

thanks for the reply. i had tried to flash j110g firmware but nothing happen on the phone screen. It doesnt have any download progress like the usual download mode that has blue line showing the download progress. At the same time on my pc, Odin got stucked at nand write. Totally out of idea here. :(

That screen is for flash external things like custom recovery, stock firmware (original), bootloader, Modem etc.
This is not for downloading with internet,
& for Odin- first you need download stock firmware of your device the from sammobile website, downloaded file is in Zip format, have to extract it first you will get 'your firmware name.tar.md5 file , install usb driver on PC, then open odin 1st, then connect mobile in download mode you should see in above column 0:[COM-] & in log you will receive 'Added' message something like this it will confirm that your mobile is connected successfully, then in Odin select PDA or AP section select your extracted tar.md5 file, wait sometime for loading tar.md5 file in odin again you will see the file is added in log section then finally you can hit start button...
Wait till receive pass message or this will reboot automatically your device.
Best luck

somadsul

Hope you got your phone back

Reactions: Hafusa

akuajy

Mar 29, 2016

That screen is for flash external things like custom recovery, stock firmware (original), bootloader, Modem etc.
& for Odin- first you need download stock firmware of your device the from sammobile website, downloaded file is in Zip format, have to extract it first you will get 'your firmware name.tar.md5 file , install usb driver on PC, then open odin 1st, then connect mobile in download mode you should see in above column 0:[COM-] & in log you will receive 'Added' message something like this it will confirm that your mobile is connected successfully, then in Odin select PDA or AP section select your extracted tar.md5 file, wait sometime for loading tar.md5 file in odin again you will see the file is added in log section then finally you can hit start button...
Best luck

I had the same problem...there's no android logo just the text on the top left

CURRENT BINARY: Samsung Official
SYSTEM STATUS: Custom
Secure Download : Enabled <<---text in blue

Odin detect the phone but stuck at "Setup Connection"

From trying to reboot normally, pressing the vol+ power and home or vol- power and home; all i get is the text. at least if i can truly get into the regular download mode (the one with android logo and progress bar) i can flash properly. even kies could not do anything. even tried z3x samsung tools (can't detect the phone).

any idea?

Reactions: Adit47 and Hafusa

Hafusa

Sep 25, 2016
Best luck

I have done this countless time..still didn't succeed. nevermind i'l try another method.. I'll share the answer if I have good news. thanks bro.. :)

victoriodurang

Feb 6, 2017
same problem here guys. It says:

ODIN MODE (MULTI CORE DOWNLOAD)<--- text in red
Secure Download : Enabled <---text in blue

and has a black screen display, all you have to see is that Odin mode :/

riteshkhrn

Mar 27, 2017
Did you get it to work? How?

From trying to reboot normally, pressing the vol+ power and home or vol- power and home; all i get is the text. at least if i can truly get into the regular download mode (the one with android logo and progress bar) i can flash properly. even kies could not do anything. even tried z3x samsung tools (can't detect the phone).

any idea?

Any idea how to make it work?

Reactions: rajarimba brarest

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Best luck

any idea?
    Hello everyone. I tried to turn on normally my j110g. It does enter the download mode but appeared weirdly. No android icon. Just this texts below appeared on the left side of the screen. I tried to flash the stock rom but didn't succeed. When i tried to enter download mode using the usb jig, it goes directly to factory mode. What could be the possible problem and i hope i could get some answer here. Thanks.

CURRENT BINARY : SAMSUNG OFFICIAL
    SYSTEM STATUS : Custom
    Secure Download : Enabled
    In such situations your main hope is to flash stock rom through the Odin,
    How you trying to flash stock rom? Is you got success? What is the custom status for system?
    Is your phone rooted or custom recovery installed?

Did you get it to work? How?

any idea?

Any idea how to make it work?