Samsung J7 Prime metrocps SM-J727T1 with Bootloop and secure download: enable

jjgvv

Dec 22, 2018
hello again!, hope you are good man, do you think that my phone have fix? what should i try? is there any lineage os or method that i can try? hope you can help me!, thanks in advance
according to my recent research no roms for your device
What happens when you flash stock rom?in odin

simpleyei

Dec 18, 2020

cofhcore

Jan 8, 2019
I have the same issue almost 2 years with it the only way I managed to get around it was to flash boot.img as recovery.img basically replacing recovery with the boot.img I did a full data wipe before replacing recovery

forgot to say my device is S7 Edge I tried everything to fix but nothing just recently I replace the recovery with boot I can still reproduce the issue if i flash stock recovery

Attachments

Last edited:

jjgvv

Dec 22, 2018
i have no idea how to do it, can you some day in the future help me with this? I would appreciate it very much
I will do it soon, but if you are in a rush and want to do it yourself, try these:
use 7zip to extract the .tar files
use this
this is for linux but no need becuz you can also use this https://m.apkpure.com/android-image-studio/com.redlee90.imagekitchenforandroid
to extract and transfer files to windows computer for editing, and transfer back to phone to repack.

simpleyei

Dec 18, 2020
I will do it soon, but if you are in a rush and want to do it yourself, try these:
use 7zip to extract the .tar files
use this
this is for linux but no need becuz you can also use this https://m.apkpure.com/android-image-studio/com.redlee90.imagekitchenforandroid
to extract and transfer files to windows computer for editing, and transfer back to phone to repack.
Hello friend, thanks for the answer, i was reading the guide but it's too hard for me, i will wait when you have a free time, and if you haven't it's ok, i appriciate all the help you gave me, greetings from this side of the world, have a great day!