Samsung Keyboard Dock for N-8010

Search This thread

kelltech

Jun 14, 2013
I know it's a long shot, but if anyone has the keyboard dock for the n-8010 that you're no longer in need of, I'm interested in purchasing one. I believe it's Samsung part EKD-K14AWEGTGY or perhaps EKD-K14UWEGSTD would work as well.

All of the docks in eBay are for Galaxy Tab 10.1 and those won't work.

ffonz

Nov 15, 2007
Hi, I have one. I bought it a few years ago, but I think you will be disappointed: is almost useless. When you connect the dock, the soft keyboard always comes up (at least with the original rom). This is very annoying. I don't know if it works better with other roms. Maybe I know that soon, because I am fed up with the original rom: more and more websites don't work properly anymore. I'm trying to install Lineage, but I still have to do some reading...

Oh, and if I remember well, the key buttons are of poor quality: often you will get a character twice. Like this: Hoow aare youu?

But I do live in the Netherlands, so that's a long way for you.
Ffonz.

Last edited:

kelltech

Jun 14, 2013
If you do make the change to Lineage, you'll have a feature that will allow you to quickly switch the on screen keyboard on and off. It's a good OS and I am happy with it. By now, I'm almost ready to replace my Note 10.1 with something that has more than 16gb of storage, even though I still like this tablet.