Samsung Keyboard on Note 10+ > how to add additional languages (i need Russian)?

Search This thread

yahooeu

Sep 3, 2012
!! Problem Solved
Go to Settings > Apps > Samsung Keyboard > Storage > Clear CASH
Back to General management > Language > On-screen keyboard > Samsung keyboard > Languages and types > Choose your Language

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 333
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    238.9 KB · Views: 329
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 304
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 269
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    194.2 KB · Views: 308
Last edited:

yahooeu

Sep 3, 2012

rurika

Jan 14, 2014
Same problem here. I have two Note10+ and one S9+.

One of my Note10+ was able to d/l other language yesterday but still other of my Note10+ can't d/l (same as S9+).
S9+ was work fine with keyboard (have all multi language) until I factory reset. After factory reset have the same problem.

Now one Note10+ and S9+ can't d/l multi language. Seem like there are some problems with Samsung server.

pete4k

Jan 2, 2014
Stupid question: Did you guys press the menu and then choose all languages? Originally shows only Samsung suggested languages (probably depending on the phone region) choosing all languages shows all languages available.

Elastep

Same for me. And for everyone else. Just read the reviews on the galaxy store. Everyone is having the same issue.
I have a temporary solution though till they fix the issue (hopefully they will)
https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/samsung-electronics-co-ltd/samsung-keyboard-neural-beta/
That's another version of samsung keyboard and it allows to add russian.... (and other languages too)

As far as I understood nuance predictions did not add Note 10 device to a list of allowed phones, so the request to get available languages fails.

rurika

Jan 14, 2014
@Elastep not just Note 10 , 10+ devices.
I have S9+ and did factory reset after I transferred my stuffs to Note10+. Now my S9+ can't d/l other language too. (It has all other languages before I factory reset)

Lucky me one of my Note10+ was able to updated and download others language. The other Note10+ and S9+ still can't update.
Anyway, thanks for the beta solution. Will try that on my S9+.

Well, the beta version still doesn't have language that I want.

Last edited:

yahooeu

Sep 3, 2012
Mr.Elastep - YOU are our life saver! Thank you!

Same for me. And for everyone else. Just read the reviews on the galaxy store. Everyone is having the same issue.
I have a temporary solution though till they fix the issue (hopefully they will)
https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/samsung-electronics-co-ltd/samsung-keyboard-neural-beta/
That's another version of samsung keyboard and it allows to add russian.... (and other languages too)

As far as I understood nuance predictions did not add Note 10 device to a list of allowed phones, so the request to get available languages fails.

Mr.Elastep - YOU are our life saver! Thank you!:good::good::good:

rurika

Jan 14, 2014
Guys, problem solved.

Their server was work on two day ago.
All you need to do is clear app data (samsung keyboard) and then just go to update and that's it.
It was work for me on two devices. Note10+ and S9+