Samsung Note 10.1 2014 Edition

Search This thread

arbit12

Jan 12, 2014
Now you ask? ☺

But yes, with the new upgrade it's a great tablet.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

sibenj

Jul 8, 2013
Great Deal

That is a pretty great deal. I've seen people pay more for a used one before.

krypticos

May 5, 2010
Morgantown
I was just getting ready to make a thread asking if this tablet was worth buying now but saw this thread and wasnt sure what it was about and i see my question is answered. with the lollipop update did the lag that is shown in videos get better?

my main use for it will be drawing so im not to worried about ui lag really just thought i would ask. also anyone seen/used this case before, was thinking about getting one.

hoursenghong

Sep 6, 2012
If you're gonna ask if tablet is worth buying, the answer is: YES it is. I have the SM-P601 3G and I'm really happy with it. Out there, the new and available samsung tablet are pretty much the same as this one, except that ours include S-Pen.
The best part is Lollipop is coming to this tablet.
And it doesn't matter which official firmware you update to, the lag will always exist as long as it is Samsung's. If you don't want those laggy UI, flash custom ROM which I recommend this one (3G variant) http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-note-10.../sm-p601-cyanogenmod-12-0-unofficial-t3052009
I am very satisfied with this tablet, and I'm not regret choosing this over Tab S 10.5 (or even the new tab s2). Right now, in my country, this note 10.1 (3g) is still more expensive than tab s 10.5 (without warranty) because of its popularity, no matter what marketing they made for tab s.

Top Liked Posts