• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Samsung Note 4 blocking a number calling me specific time

Search This thread

Cocliosttro

Feb 26, 2009
Hello,

I have a question.
I want to block one person calling me specific time is this possible with android note 4?
I do not want to bloack him i yust want to block him from calling me x time frame but same time i want that others can reach me. So airplane mode does not work.
Is this possible with Note 4 or over all in any :confused:android?

alray

Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
Hello,

I have a question.
I want to block one person calling me specific time is this possible with android note 4?
I do not want to bloack him i yust want to block him from calling me x time frame but same time i want that others can reach me. So airplane mode does not work.

You can use apps like Tasker to set these kind of profile easily. For example, using Tasker, create a new profile using time context, set the time you want the profile to be active (from X to Y). Then create a new task attached to this profile, add a new action --> phone category --> Call block --> Enter the number (Z) you want to block. So for time duration from X to Y, phone number Z will be blocked.

Reactions: Cocliosttro

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,

I have a question.

You can use apps like Tasker to set these kind of profile easily. For example, using Tasker, create a new profile using time context, set the time you want the profile to be active (from X to Y). Then create a new task attached to this profile, add a new action --> phone category --> Call block --> Enter the number (Z) you want to block. So for time duration from X to Y, phone number Z will be blocked.